Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: X47-B Drone makes history

  1. #1
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,468
    Rep Power
    10

    Default X47-B Drone makes history

    Life now immitating Black Ops games

    http://gizmodo.com/the-x-47b-drone-h...y-ne-733010880



  2. #2
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,468
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    1.4 Billion dollar program.




    LOL but lets just keep closing schools and doubling interests rates on student loans, while our country's infrastructure deteriorates.

  3. #3
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 07-10-2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Lemme fix that


  4. #4
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default


  5. #5
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,026
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    When i read the thread title i thought drones had achieved independent thought and were now plotting to enslave the human race.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Belding View Post
    1.4 Billion dollar program.

    LOL but lets just keep closing schools and doubling interests rates on student loans, while our country's infrastructure deteriorates.

    I agree with what you've stated but the government puts defense above anything else. The defense military budget is about $665 billion, I think. Mostly for Military personnel and operations but they're cutting officers left and right.

    Cut 10% to stop funding the wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  7. #7
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,468
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Cut 30, re-invest those billions into nano-tech, smart city planning, sustainable agriculture that doesn't give us tumors, helping the impoverished and whatever is left -- a hand job to China to repay are artificial debt.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Belding View Post
    Cut 30, re-invest those billions into nano-tech, smart city planning, sustainable agriculture that doesn't give us tumors, helping the impoverished and whatever is left -- a hand job to China to repay are artificial debt.
    I agree but the politicians won't allow it. Why? The way they see it, the economy is back to normal. News flash, there are lots of people without jobs, homelessness is on the rise (New York City and LA), our public schools are crumbling, and the cost of living is increasing while our wages stay the same.

    Do the powers that be care? Heck no! As a matter of fact, the defense budget will become larger because we have to remain in power. Who else is there to wage war against in the world?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  9. #9
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    why is that post of Jordan Maxwell in this thread ?


    lol - yall funny

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default


  11. #11
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,468
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    think I found my thanksgiving turkey


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •