Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Necro reaching out but nobody responding

Banned

Default Necro reaching out but nobody responding

every MC should be hitting Necro up for beats. you'd be stupid not to. the Godfathers with G Rap is going to be sick

JUST SENT ALCHEMIST A TWEET THAT WE SHOULD DO A GROUP WITH HIM, ME, PRODIGY & KOOL G RAP - ALL ON ONE RECORD - HALF THE BEATS BY HIM, HALF BY ME, AND WE ALL 4 SPIT - IS THAT A DOPE IDEA??????? HAHAHAHA

I DONT KNOW IF THEY WOULD BE INTO IT - BUT I TRY
    I REACHED OUT TO B-REAL TO DO A B-REAL VS NECRO - NEVER HEARD BACK
    AND YOU KNOW ABOUT THE LARGE PRO VS NECRO RECORD THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN BUT DIDNT
    I TRY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!
    I REACH OUT
    ITS A GOOD THING THE GREATEST RAPPER ON EARTH, KOOL G RAP RESPONDED!!!

THE GODFATHERS NOV 18TH!

B-Real vs Necro would definitely be dope!

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    JUST SENT ALCHEMIST A TWEET THAT WE SHOULD DO A GROUP WITH HIM, ME, PRODIGY & KOOL G RAP - ALL ON ONE RECORD - HALF THE BEATS BY HIM, HALF BY ME, AND WE ALL 4 SPIT - IS THAT A DOPE IDEA??????? HAHAHAHA

P, G Rap ,Necro, & ALC in a group sounds ill to me!

Never heard Alchemist rap, but a group with the four of them would be dope if Necro brings his A game. Apparently Necro's been working on his Godfather verses rather than writing em in 2 minutes.

Banned

he said the release date for Godfathers is actually Nov 19th

in any case, it sucks he's going to be sharing the mic with G Rap, but at least G Rap is finally getting some dope beats. this is going to be Necro's best release ever...simply because G Rap is going to pick up the pieces whenever necro fucks up a verse

first he says he doesnt want to work with anyone outside of his label, now he's trying to reach out to everyone? maybe he should send some beats to Drake????

Banned

the good thing about necro is you know he's going to give you heat. produced Gihad in 1997....Raekwon uses it in 2009

he's stingy as fuck when it comes to selling beats, but it's worth it

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
    Never heard Alchemist rap, but a group with the four of them would be dope if Necro brings his A game. Apparently Necro's been working on his Godfather verses rather than writing em in 2 minutes.
    you never heard any of the Gangrene shit?

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    the good thing about necro is you know he's going to give you heat. produced Gihad in 1997....Raekwon uses it in 2009

he's stingy as fuck when it comes to selling beats, but it's worth it
    well, he is a jew..
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

He should just do a album with his brother bill it would be cool to hear them work together again.

B-Real & Necro would be incredible.
    He should reach out to sick jacken, I think they'd be a perfect fit.
    A Necro Vs. series would be epic, hopefully Godfathers will be acclaimed enough to get it of the ground.

This conflicts with previous accounts of why necro never produces for anyone. Which is true, he reaches out to everybody or he doesn't give beats to anyone?

The Master of Equilibrium

Id buy a necro vs album..

as long as the man isn't rapping on it, can't stand listening to his vocal volume 5 times louder than the beat

haha, just don't let him near the mic

No offense to necro but it's in his best interest that all those dudes didn't respond....he likes getting bodied on his own shit doesn't he?