once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Necro reaching out but nobody responding

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    you never heard any of the Gangrene shit?
    I have not. Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
    I have not. Sounds interesting.
    Damn you never heard any of the Gangrene shit...?!!

Oh No and ALC are the illest combo!!

You need to check out everything I list below...

-- The Saw Blade EP (2010)

-- Gutter Water (2010 album)

-- Greneberg EP (with Roc Marciano) (2011)

-- Vodka & Ayahuasca (2012 album)

-- The Odditorium EP (2012)

There's also a few loose track scattered here and there... two on ALC's Chemical Warfare album, a couple on Oh No's last few albums and some others. Lemme know if you want me to hook up a link.

You seriously need to check these joints though, especially the two albums. The production is craaaaazy, Oh No and ALC on the boards and on the mic.

Peace!

When is he gonna release the Secret Society (ill bill, goretex, sabac, necro) project?

That died in like 2004

Some snippets from secret society are on youtube here's one of the tracks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ75KXiG8WU&sns=em bill rips this shit actually fuck secret society they need to work on a new non phixion.
    Last edited by Biz; 07-17-2013 at 09:59 AM.

As much as one would hope for something like that, Non phixion just ain't coming back.

Also no secret society album ever got finished, Necro and Bill don't really even see eye-to-eye (necro said this himself).

I lost my interest in necro long time ago. He seems like a little child, also is so annoying and repetitive as an artist. I've bought some of his solo albums, since gory days, but he's just shitty.

And he's one of the few veterans, who actually got worse at rapping. Like how is that even possible.

Still gonna check the godfathers project. Hopefully Kool G Rap brings his a-game for this one.

e. Also this reaching out to new people thing is funny. He should just take what he has and be happy with it. Fucking 40 years old guy, crying about music biz, everyday on facebook. Usually if someone wants a verse from you, or a collab project, they will reach out to you.

I can imagine people looking their e-mail, and there's something new from necro every morning, written in caps lock.
    Last edited by Ancient One; 07-18-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    Ainít nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
    As much as one would hope for something like that, Non phixion just ain't coming back.

Also no secret society album ever got finished, Necro and Bill don't really even see eye-to-eye (necro said this himself).

I lost my interest in necro long time ago. He seems like a little child, also is so annoying and repetitive as an artist. I've bought some of his solo albums, since gory days, but he's just shitty.

And he's one of the few veterans, who actually got worse at rapping. Like how is that even possible.

Still gonna check the godfathers project. Hopefully Kool G Rap brings his a-game for this one.

e. Also this reaching out to new people thing is funny. He should just take what he has and be happy with it. Fucking 40 years old guy, crying about music biz, everyday on facebook. Usually if someone wants a verse from you, or a collab project, they will reach out to you.

I can imagine people looking their e-mail, and there's something new from necro every morning, written in caps lock.
    Agreed. He's very repetitive. His beats are boring. He's screaming for attention on Facebook and acts like a little child.

Finally. https://twitter.com/Necro_is_God/sta...77763460603904

Hopefully he doesn't try to hop on the track.

^Reading those tweets, I think Necro should team up with Rusty & J-Corry.. Perfect fit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

more rapper should use his beats even the old beats too. I like what these rappers did with his instrumental
    https://soundcloud.com/ogcarlton77/d...r-a-p-album-ep

Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post
    'Pazzie' & Necro : Twitter circle jerk.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

www.1worldmag.com www.premierehiphop.com

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post

JUST SENT ALCHEMIST A TWEET THAT WE SHOULD DO A GROUP WITH HIM, ME, PRODIGY & KOOL G RAP - ALL ON ONE RECORD - HALF THE BEATS BY HIM, HALF BY ME, AND WE ALL 4 SPIT - IS THAT A DOPE IDEA??????? HAHAHAHA

!
    LMAO

as long as he is only producing, its bad enough g rap has destroyed him in every track they have put out so far...but ill give him this..as a producer,he is sick...but prodigy and g rap would body him and P is not even in his prime anymore...just my honest opinion