once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superman & Batman Movie (2015)

This has to be one of the worse decisions DC has agreed too. Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.

This will fail!
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

The ONLY way this can truly work is if Snyder cast Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Batman. It'll be a great transition from the Dark Knight triology.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    This has to be one of the whers decisions DC has agreed too. Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.
    I agree....I don't get this?

They are doing a "Justice League" movie eventually right ?

logo looks like it was made 5 minutes before the announcement lmfao foh

Will they fuck off with these stupid big hollywood blockbuster movies. I dont care how good ya'll thought The Dark Knight was i thought it was nowhere near as good as everyone made out to be and i didnt even bother watchin the third or that new Superman movie which looked like thrash imo.

Fuck stupid over the top CGI battle scenes that go on for an hour, all these films are following the same boring formula now, Django Unchained was really the last great movie i seen in the cinema.

Film makers need to get more creative. David Lynch needs to come back with another masterpiece like Mulholland Drive and blow our fucking minds again.

Independent or foreign cinema is where its at. Dunno why ya'll even bother checkin for this watered down hollywood shit.

Watch the original "Funny Games", that film is fuckin TENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    I agree....I don't get this?

They are doing a "Justice League" movie eventually right ?
    Yes, in 2017. For now, their plans are to do a Superman 2 followed by Superman and Batman, a Flash movie, and then the Justice League.

This will not work for a number of reasons.

How are they going to make a Superman and Batman film? Joseph Gordon Levitt has to play Batman. There's no other way.

Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by 8 View Post
    logo looks like it was made 5 minutes before the announcement lmfao foh

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

This has to be one of the worse decisions DC has agreed too. Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.

This will fail!
    Stop hyping Nolan, I'm sure there are directors that could do better....hell, even Nolan himself could do better! Batmab Begins is still better than TDK and TDKR

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Will they fuck off with these stupid big hollywood blockbuster movies. I dont care how good ya'll thought The Dark Knight was i thought it was nowhere near as good as everyone made out to be and i didnt even bother watchin the third or that new Superman movie which looked like thrash imo.

Fuck stupid over the top CGI battle scenes that go on for an hour, all these films are following the same boring formula now, Django Unchained was really the last great movie i seen in the cinema.

Film makers need to get more creative. David Lynch needs to come back with another masterpiece like Mulholland Drive and blow our fucking minds again.

Independent or foreign cinema is where its at. Dunno why ya'll even bother checkin for this watered down hollywood shit.

Watch the original "Funny Games", that film is fuckin TENSE.
    Durag, +1

Some of you guys are brainwashed...
    bring back begongo!!

[QUOTE=DR. NICK RIVIERA;2340588]Stop hyping Nolan, I'm sure there are directors that could do better....hell, even Nolan himself could do better! Batmab Begins is still better than TDK and TDKR
    QUOTE]

Maybe but Nolan did it the right way. At this moment, Nolan can't be touched.

TDK and TDKR are classics.

This is going to be a flop.

I liked Nolan's trilogy, TDKR is my favorite, I always thought TDK was overhyped. Ledger's performance is the whole movie. While Bale just over overacts every scene ans sounds like a rapist.
    Ainít nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient One View Post
    This is going to be a flop.

I liked Nolan's trilogy, TDKR is my favorite, I always thought TDK was overhyped. Ledger's performance is the whole movie. While Bale just over overacts every scene ans sounds like a rapist.
    This can work if they cast Joseph Gordon Levitt as Bats. Batman has always been more realistic than Supes.

This can work if they cast Joseph Gordon Levitt as Bats. Batman has always been more realistic than Supes.
    I don't know. Still see nightmares of those horrible 90's batman films.

We'll see. If it's made for adults it might be a good one.
    Ainít nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.