once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lord Nose, Check Out Gang Starr's Conspiracy Song

  1. #1
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default Lord Nose, Check Out Gang Starr's Conspiracy Song

    Lord Nose i tried to send you a private message about this but i wasn't allowed to because for whatever reason you aren't allowed to get private messages. Some of Gang Starr's Conspiracy song relates to what Bill Cosby said about racism still exists towards black men but Bill also said that the white man is no longer the black man's problem which i don't agree with because if white men weren't racist towards black men, there would be a lot of black men with jobs. Guru said everytime there's violence shown in the media, usually it's a black thing. So where are they leading you? To a world full of ignorance, hatred and prejudice. TV and the news for years have fed you this foolish notion that blacks are all criminals, violent lowlifes and even animals. The SAT isn't geared for the lower class. So why even waste time trying to pass? The educational system presumes you to fail. The next thing is the corner and after that jail. They wanna send us to war and they wanna ban rap. What they really wanna do is get rid of us blacks LOL.



    The point that i wanna make to you Lord Nose about what Guru says on the song is that no matter what race you are, you got men of every race that are gonna do crime to get money when they have no job. That's why i agree with Guru when he said TV and the news for years have fed you this foolish notion that blacks are all criminals, violent lowlifes and even animals. You got white and hispanic men that do crime and the news don't wanna talk about that. Yes i know there's more black men in prison than white and hispanic men and that's because the justice system is harder on black men than white and hispanic men because the justice system hates blacks. That's why i understand why some black men kill themselves because life is hard when you have no money because you can't survive without it.



    White men job supervisors don't give a fuck about black men being unemployed because they only care about their racist punk asses having money. I don't know why it's so hard for white men to understand why black men do crime. What else are black men supposed to do when they can't get a job? I'm not saying it's ok to do crime when you don't have a job but that's the way it is for most black men because they aren't gonna sit around and wait on a job to call them.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

  2. #2
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Lord Nose, also check out Michael Eric Dyson's book Is Bill Cosby Right Or Has The Black Middle Class Lost It's Mind and Demico Boothe's book Why Are So Many Black Men In Prison. At first when i read Michael's book, i was kinda upset at him for not agreeing with what Bill said and i'm gonna check out his book again because i didn't read the whole thing. I do agree with Michael though that racism by white men towards black men is still a problem and that's why so many black men are unemployed. Tavis Smiley and Cornel West also have a book called The Rich And There's The Rest Of Us. I haven't read their book even though i want to read it but i think the book talks about racism by white men towards black men and that's the reason why most black men are still having problems like getting jobs, going to prison and dropping outta high school.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

  3. #3
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,453
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Lord Nose i tried to send you a private message about this but i wasn't allowed to because for whatever reason you aren't allowed to get private messages. Some of Gang Starr's Conspiracy song relates to what Bill Cosby said about racism still exists towards black men but Bill also said that the white man is no longer the black man's problem which i don't agree with because if white men weren't racist towards black men, there would be a lot of black men with jobs. Guru said everytime there's violence shown in the media, usually it's a black thing. So where are they leading you? To a world full of ignorance, hatred and prejudice. TV and the news for years have fed you this foolish notion that blacks are all criminals, violent lowlifes and even animals. The SAT isn't geared for the lower class. So why even waste time trying to pass? The educational system presumes you to fail. The next thing is the corner and after that jail. They wanna send us to war and they wanna ban rap. What they really wanna do is get rid of us blacks LOL.



    The point that i wanna make to you Lord Nose about what Guru says on the song is that no matter what race you are, you got men of every race that are gonna do crime to get money when they have no job. That's why i agree with Guru when he said TV and the news for years have fed you this foolish notion that blacks are all criminals, violent lowlifes and even animals. You got white and hispanic men that do crime and the news don't wanna talk about that. Yes i know there's more black men in prison than white and hispanic men and that's because the justice system is harder on black men than white and hispanic men because the justice system hates blacks. That's why i understand why some black men kill themselves because life is hard when you have no money because you can't survive without it.



    White men job supervisors don't give a fuck about black men being unemployed because they only care about their racist punk asses having money. I don't know why it's so hard for white men to understand why black men do crime. What else are black men supposed to do when they can't get a job? I'm not saying it's ok to do crime when you don't have a job but that's the way it is for most black men because they aren't gonna sit around and wait on a job to call them.
    lol



  4. #4
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    What's funny? There's nothing funny about unemployed black men having to do crime because they can't get a job. I hope you aren't laughing because you think it's funny that i said it's white men's fault that most black men are unemployed. It is white men job supervisors fault that most black men are unemployed because they would rather hire foreigners to work for low pay because they know black men won't work for low pay.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

  5. #5
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,453
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    You contradict yourself.



  6. #6
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    How is that? Because i said i don't like ignorant black men? You think now i'm feeling sorry for them because they're unemployed?


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

  7. #7
    Be Seeing You hashashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,505
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    What's funny? There's nothing funny about unemployed black men having to do crime because they can't get a job. I hope you aren't laughing because you think it's funny that i said it's white men's fault that most black men are unemployed. It is white men job supervisors fault that most black men are unemployed because they would rather hire foreigners to work for low pay because they know black men won't work for low pay.
    lol, what a load of nonsense! The problem of foreigners being hired to work for lower pay isn't exclusive to black people. Plenty of people have to deal with this, companies want to minimize costs. It's usually a business decision, not a racial issue

  8. #8
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    I don't agree. So explain to me why there's a lot of unemployed black men? Black women can get jobs before black men.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

  9. #9
    Be Seeing You hashashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,505
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    So explain to me why there's a lot of unemployed black men?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    black men having to do crime because they can't get a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    black men won't work for low pay.
    Maybe that explains it?

    Stop looking for someone to blame, nobody wants to work for low pay, doesn't matter what race they are but that's just the way life is sometimes and people get on with it. Very few people just walk into a high paying job without either years of similar job experience or excellent academic qualifications so you have to start somewhere!

  10. #10
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    You're right. Most black men don't wanna start at the bottom making low pay. They expect to get a job starting out making a lot of money and the job world doesn't work that way. Plus like i said before, a lot of black men don't help themselves trying to get a job because they wear the wrong clothes and they don't talk proper and appearance and language are very important to white men supervisors. I also notice that a lot of black men get hard labor jobs because i've had hard labor jobs before and i don't like working with a lot of them because of their ignorance. So i will never apply for a hard labor job ever again LOL. I'm glad i have the jobs i have now because there isn't a lot of black men. I prefer working with whites and hispanics because they don't keep a lot of drama going like black men.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •