once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Willie the Kid x Alchemist: Masterpiece Theatre EP

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
    I think the same goes for Albert Einstein, godlike beats and boring prodigy.
    you are crazy!

    Ps got the best voice in rap nowdays, and I love the way he rhymes, Im always interested to listen P raps.

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    you are crazy!

    Ps got the best voice in rap nowdays, and I love the way he rhymes, Im always interested to listen P raps.
    No!

    He been recycling the same verse for years.. VIP, RIP, PCP ETC.

    Shit started in Blood Money, and that's fucked up, cause other than WU, I've been listening Mobb Deep for the most.
    Aint nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

    Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

    RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
    No!

    He been recycling the same verse for years.. VIP, RIP, PCP ETC.

    Shit started in Blood Money, and that's fucked up, cause other than WU, I've been listening Mobb Deep for the most.
    na, its his signature words, but he is much more than that, for exemple, his style of rhyming is like, listen to Mobb Deep feat. Cormega "Whats Ya Poison" , he rhymes with words that dont necessarily rhyme, and that sounds dope as fuck! he really has a dope way to say words, lazy but at the same time bossy, I love his flow and voice.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 07-25-2013 at 06:06 AM.

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    na, its his signature words, but he is much more than that, for exemple, his style of rhyming is like, listen to Mobb Deep feat. Cormega "Whats Ya Poison" , he rhymes with words that dont necessarily rhyme, and that sounds dope as fuck! he really has a dope way to say words, lazy but at the same time bossy, I love his flow and voice.
    Yes many mc's rhyme with something other than multisyllables (or however it's written).

    It's good that he gets the love. I mostly play his albums cause of production.

    Presence and delivery are on point, but generally he is very lazy at writing these days.

    e. I would like to hear him develop a more technical flow.

    But not hating on Prodigy!
    Aint nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

    Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

    RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

  5. #20
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,440
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    you are crazy!

    Ps got the best voice in rap nowdays, and I love the way he rhymes, Im always interested to listen P raps.
    obsessed



  6. #21

    Default

    yeah willie kind of tries too hard to sound good, it's not natural and angry! is right, his voice sounds kinda thin


  7. #22
    BBW SLAYER GRANDMASSIVE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    WASHINGTON D.C. , VA CATS
    Posts
    1,915
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    This Ep is dope, fuck the critics, anything or anybody that ALC works with its gonna be a banger. WTK did his thing on here, no doubt. I like the extra beats towards the end of each song, reminds me of what Madlib & Pete Rock especially do on their albums.

  8. #23

    Default

    extra beats are always nice



    willie's alright, but i would like for all dope albums like this to come with instrumental versions so i can appreciate the music without all the bullshit if i want

  9. #24
    ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW V1LLAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Blasting shots through your residence.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Classic prodution on this Ep, wish it was a whole album. When & where is the G-RAP going to drop?

    Aint nobody fucking with Alc right now.

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V1LLAIN View Post
    When & where is the G-RAP going to drop?
    Is ALC gonna produce for G-Rap?

    :Shock:
    Aint nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

    Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

    RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •