Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: 400 pound DJ proposes to scary looking sea creature

  1. #16

  2. #17

  3. #18
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Of course Ironman would cosign a simp move. Simp recognize simp.

  4. #19
    Master Ninja KJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    The fuck is going on in here?

  5. #20

  6. #21
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,354
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Someone remind me what DJ Khlaed actually does?
    eats
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  7. #22

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJR View Post
    The fuck is going on in here?
    I don't know, but this thread needs a CharlesJones assessment.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Of course Ironman would cosign a simp move. Simp recognize simp.
    Hey! You take that back! I've never did no mess like that!

    Its ok for him to like her not to married her. I've should've mentioned that earlier.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 07-28-2013 at 07:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  10. #25
    REAPER CREW Caper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Mystic Realmz
    Posts
    2,447
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Lmao

  11. #26
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    I'm sorry Ironman, but come on, man, that is a desperate move Khalid made and it is sad and not to be imitated. You come across as a simp. It seems you lack sophistication and understanding of certain things. That move of Khalid is not to be endorsed. It is wrong on so many levels. Wisen up.

  12. #27
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,025
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Nikki Minaj isn't bad looking if you look at Adriana Lima and pretend her names Nikki Minaj.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    I'm sorry Ironman, but come on, man, that is a desperate move Khalid made and it is sad and not to be imitated. You come across as a simp. It seems you lack sophistication and understanding of certain things. That move of Khalid is not to be endorsed. It is wrong on so many levels. Wisen up.
    Here you go again! I simply stated that if DJ Khaled likes her it's ok but marrying her would be a terrible if not suicide financially.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Someone remind me what DJ Khlaed actually does?
    all he does is win, no matter what.

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    eats

    Hahaha

    Also this shit is fucked up, he's a famous crier, I mean like 100 000 zombie bitches regognize his voice and all that, is there truly any else way to get laid.
    Ainít nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

    Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

    RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •