Thread: New Redman - My 2nd Lighter Video

Default New Redman - My 2nd Lighter Video

this is a hilarious Premier comedy track

This was a good way to start a morning. Thanks!
    Ainít nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

-

I hope he isn't making anymore albums LOL. I wish i didn't say that because he's one of my favorite rappers but his albums have gone downhill after Doc's Da Name. I've seen a interview with him on Youtube talking about his situation with Def Jam and he really can't blame Def Jam for his last 3 albums being shitty because they didn't force him to choose those producers. He thinks he's not a priority at Def Jam anymore and he has a right to be angry about that considering he helped make the label successful. It doesn't matter what record label he's with because he isn't gonna make good albums anymore. 90's rappers that are still doing music aren't making good music anymore like they did back in the day.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I don't think he's on Def Jam anymore, Muddy Waters 2 is being released independently

lol @ the sig!

-

I don't know why these faggots on here be adding stuff in my sig that i didn't ask for. I don't mind the pictures of Lou Gossett Jr and Bushwick Bill and doll Chucky from Child's Play movie but i don't want the picture of some guy beneath the Bushwick Bill picture spinning. Whoever put that there can delete that and stop putting stuff in my sig without asking me. Like i said it doesn't matter what record label Redman is with because he isn't gonna make good albums anymore. I'm probably gonna pass on Muddy Waters 2 if it does come out.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I just watched his My 2nd Lighter video and i like it. Props to him for using Nas 2nd Childhood beat.

About that life