once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Interim life coach of KTL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Interim life coach of KTL

    Until Sunny finishes up his plate of egg beaters: I, the honorable check two, will be your life coach here in the meantime.
    Last edited by check two; 08-20-2013 at 11:29 PM.



  2. #2
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,076
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Threads about the dangers of women over 110 pounds?

  3. #3
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    infidel



  4. #4

    Default

    haahhaha

    how to take the stickers of your bent hat brim part 2



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  5. #5
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    overweight infidel



  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Until Sunny finishes up his plate of egg beaters:



  7. #7

    Default

    you should let me mod this, i wont ban everyone that disagrees with me like check 2 with his finger ready to push the red button for any reason somebody gives him. me...i would let this forum be an open debate, i would interject with my opinion and respect others opinions, but I would never push that red button and bully people online just because i have the power to do so.

    Im an american, a hardcore constitutionalist, i study 120, raised on wu tang, lived in those rugged 80s on the block on the east coast between pittsburgh and new york, and dont give fuck what you say as long as you1. dont post illegal shit 2. dont use ad hominem 3 post no substance lines like "your stupid" and thats really all that needs done here...



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  8. #8
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I banned everyone? Like who, you idiot? Spam bots?



  9. #9

    Default

    nothing personal against you check, my apologies. just the mods in general.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  10. #10

    Default

    me personally id like to see style mod this place..maybe he got the time but maybe he dont but who the fuck cares? you got 6 back up mods and its not like this site been slowly dying over the years.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  11. #11

    Default

    yall dont even take new memebers! what kind of business rejects customers?



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  12. #12

    Default

    let me run this shit for a month and if it dont work, fire me



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  13. #13
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Who said the forum doesn't accept new members?



  14. #14

    Default

    i heard people complaining about trying to join, its turned off



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  15. #15
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    People can still join, maybe some were accidently denied cause they were thought to be spam bots.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •