once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RoboCop (2014) Gets a Trailer

Default RoboCop (2014) Gets a Trailer

Hello Reader! I got some Robot News. Do you like the 80′s film RoboCop? How about Remakes? Well if you have picked at least one of those than this news you may like. RoboCop Gets a trailer and Stars a few actors who you might know. The trailer looks decent but still its a remake right? Yes but Who know it still might be cool and from the trailer it has that feel of the old film. So I think the RoboCop 2014 will be a decent film. What do you think?
    RoboCop Stars Joel Kinnaman, Douglas Urbanski, Abbie Cornish, Michael Keaton, Gary Oldman and Samuel L. Jackson.
    The Metal bad-ass cop will hit the Big screen on February 7, 2014
    Plot: the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Their drones are winning American wars around the globe and now they want to bring this technology to the home front. Alex Murphy (Kinnaman) is a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp utilizes their remarkable science of robotics to save Alex’s life. He returns to the streets of his beloved city with amazing new abilities, but with issues a regular man has never had to face before
    Trailer: RoboCop

Last edited by 100pr00f; 09-06-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Ewww! This looks terrible!
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Looks decent !

Its a remake so obviously its hard to top the original one.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

could be ok, hard to say from a trailer. Lookin forward to it but gonna be hard not to compare it to the original

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The dude playing the part is a good actor, but

PMS COP >> Robocop

Im surprise by the cast: Samuel Jackson, Michael Keaton and Gary Oldman this most be something good if they all liked the script. The robot design looks very similar to the old one, which is good except for the right hand still is human and it looks stupid. The other thing is this movie probably will not reach the level of violence the first 2 movies had, just by looking at the way Murphy lost his body is an indication of this.
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

^Lol. Please. Actors will play a part for a paycheck! This film will disappoint, that's for sure. It looks CGIish and predictable. Rated PG-13
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Rated PG-13
    Really?? If that's true then definatly PMS cop >>> Robocop!

I remember batman begins having one of the worst most uninteresting trailers out...then I saw the movie and got hooked..so I'm not gonna judge this off a trailer

-

I'm gonna pass on this. I saw the first 2 and i liked the first one. Part 2 sucked. I wonder what happened to Peter Weller who played Robocop in the first 2. He did a good action movie with Sam Elliott back in the day called Shakedown.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Arrow Official Trailer #2: A Badass Robot Cop Built to Save the World

The latest trailer details some of the backstory the movie will use to justify Robocop's existence. And Samuel L. Jackson yelling stuff. Oh and Michael Keaton being evil. Evil Keaton is the best."Why is America so robophobic," yells Jackson's character in frustration. Is robophobia a medical condition? I don't know, but I can't wait for the this movie, even if the tone evidently different from Paul Verhoeven's original.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

That looks like a complete rip off of the motorcycle killer from Welcome to Spring Break(Nightmare Beach).

I have read one review saying that this doesn't even come close to the original.

49% Rotten Tomatoes