Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: DMX streaks in hotel

  1. #1

    Default DMX streaks in hotel




  2. #2

  3. #3
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,354
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    haha
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  4. #4

    Default

    He was in Detroit. According to the news, it was a truth or dare.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-09-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    He was in Detroit. According to the news, it was a truth or dare.
    A dare to take PCP?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    A dare to take PCP?
    Lol. Someone dared him to run in the hall naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  7. #7
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    PCP
    Try it again for the first time
    New Music alert:

  8. #8

    Default

    Crack is whack.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    The black thing covering his dick in the vid is too long.

  10. #10
    Master Ninja KJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Wow, X....why?!

  11. #11

    Default

    Despite what D.M.X. does in his personal life, the fact is plain and simple, he made It's Dark and Hell is Hot, one the most dramatic l.p.'s ever in music period, fuck just hip hop. Brought hard core back into the mainstream world when people said hardcore was over, he changed the game and you have to give it up to him for that.

  12. #12
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,407
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Despite what D.M.X. does in his personal life, the fact is plain and simple, he made It's Dark and Hell is Hot, one the most dramatic l.p.'s ever in music period, fuck just hip hop. Brought hard core back into the mainstream world when people said hardcore was over, he changed the game and you have to give it up to him for that.
    Yezzir. Well said

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Despite what D.M.X. does in his personal life, the fact is plain and simple, he made It's Dark and Hell is Hot, one the most dramatic l.p.'s ever in music period, fuck just hip hop. Brought hard core back into the mainstream world when people said hardcore was over, he changed the game and you have to give it up to him for that.
    Agreed. That is a great album.

  14. #14

  15. #15
    N.I. chiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Kobe, Japan
    Posts
    3,526
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Despite what D.M.X. does in his personal life, the fact is plain and simple, he made It's Dark and Hell is Hot, one the most dramatic l.p.'s ever in music period, fuck just hip hop. Brought hard core back into the mainstream world when people said hardcore was over, he changed the game and you have to give it up to him for that.

    cheers

    courtesy of Bobby_Digital72


    Non Ignorants

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •