Thread: Robert Deniro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Tommy Lee Jones The Family

-

Default Robert Deniro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Tommy Lee Jones The Family

This new movie comes out tomorrow and it's about Robert and Michelle and their 2 kids have to move overseas for witness protection because Robert is gonna snitch on the mob who he used to work for. Tommy Lee Jones is a cop who moves them overseas for witness protection and Robert and Michelle and their kids do some bad stuff which makes it hard for them to keep a low profile so the mob won't find them LOL. It's directed by Luc Beeson who did the classic movie Taken with Liam Neeson. I'm gonna see this Sunday. I used to have a crush on Michelle Pfeiffer.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Hopefully it's better than the previews.
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

You didn't like the previews? You should check out Robert's new movie with John Travolta called Killing Season. It's pretty good and it's straight to video. You don't have a problem with straight to video movies do you? I don't know why some people on here make a big deal about straight to video movies because i've seen a lot of them that are good. Just because a movie is straight to video doesn't mean it sucks. There's plenty of movies that have come to theatres that suck. So i don't know why people think that movies that come to theatres are better than straight to video.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I saw The Family today and i liked it. Robert and Michelle's daughter is hot. I've never seen her before. The ending is very good. Robert and Michelle's kids were bad as hell hahahahahahahahahaha.

About that life

You didn't like the previews? You should check out Robert's new movie with John Travolta called Killing Season. It's pretty good and it's straight to video. You don't have a problem with straight to video movies do you? I don't know why some people on here make a big deal about straight to video movies because i've seen a lot of them that are good. Just because a movie is straight to video doesn't mean it sucks. There's plenty of movies that have come to theatres that suck. So i don't know why people think that movies that come to theatres are better than straight to video.
    yep thats real talk right there

Ive been meaning to check the family movie out!
    Were the funny parts ruined by the previews!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

ha, luc besson really makes shitty movies now.

-

Chiba, The Family is good especially the ending. Check it out.

About that life

So who saw this?, how was it?

-

Radioactive Man, are you blind? LOL. If you read my post, you would see that i saw it.

About that life

one word that describes the movie

"FACK" (if u saw the movie you know the reference )

Non Ignorants

-

What does fack mean?

About that life

ok heres a tiny spoiler

de niro uses the word Fuck (or as i say fack!) to describe many
    emotions

ex : fuck this pasta is good

Non Ignorants