Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: why Jay-Z will never be the GOAT :

Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    Ill take lifestylez over RD.
    me 2

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Yeah Big L's album is better than all of Jay-Z's albums. MC Ren of NWA and MC Eiht are better than Jay-Z LOL. I was listening to MC Ren's first album Kiss My Black Azz earlier today. That's a good album but i was kinda mad at him that it's only 5 songs on there. Ya'll should check his song Behind The Scenes. That song is very graphic having him talk about a stuck up black woman that acted like she didn't wanna be bothered with black men at school. MC Ren said one day he went to her house and looked in her bedroom window and saw her fucking a guy that was her next door neighbor and he said she drank some liquor and snorted a few lines of cocaine after she was done fucking hahahahahahahahaha. He said that little innocent shit gotta go LOL. He said the next day he told his best friends what he saw and he told them to go to her house with him. So when him and his friends went, they saw her and her mother fucking while her father ate her pussy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. So MC Ren said him and his friends jumped through her bedroom window and fucked her hahahahahahahahahaha. That's a wild song.
    hahahahahahahahahaha

-

LOL. Yeah Behind The Scenes is a wild song. Have you heard it before? MC Ren did another song on NWA's Niggaz4life album talking about sex and the song is called She Swallowed It. He said he was at the drive in movie theatre with his woman and he walked up to a car that had a woman and a few guys fucking her and he said she was the church preacher's daughter LOL. So he said since his woman wasn't giving him any pussy, he decided to jump in the car with her and the other guys and fuck her LOL. Eazy E was funny too when he dissed black women because on NWA's One Less Bitch song on Niggaz4life album, he said at the end that women ain't nothing but money hungry bitches that's always in a nigga's pocket and when your money is gone, women are gone in the wind LOL. He said bitches ain't shit LOL. On NWA's I'd Rather Fuck You song, Eazy E raps by himself and he said she wanted me to eat the pussy but i think i'll pass. So get up off your knees you funky bitch and go wash your ass hahahahaha.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

LOL. Yeah Behind The Scenes is a wild song. Have you heard it before? MC Ren did another song on NWA's Niggaz4life album talking about sex and the song is called She Swallowed It. He said he was at the drive in movie theatre with his woman and he walked up to a car that had a woman and a few guys fucking her and he said she was the church preacher's daughter LOL. So he said since his woman wasn't giving him any pussy, he decided to jump in the car with her and the other guys and fuck her LOL. Eazy E was funny too when he dissed black women because on NWA's One Less Bitch song on Niggaz4life album, he said at the end that women ain't nothing but money hungry bitches that's always in a nigga's pocket and when your money is gone, women are gone in the wind LOL. He said bitches ain't shit LOL. On NWA's I'd Rather Fuck You song, Eazy E raps by himself and he said she wanted me to eat the pussy but i think i'll pass. So get up off your knees you funky bitch and go wash your ass hahahahaha.

-

That's nasty. What movie is that?

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Is that a Wu logo ?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Gimme that, that that nutt.
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.