once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Necro and Kool G Rap Godfathers will be one of the greatest albums to drop this year

LOL...."Negro"......

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

even necro's wack verses won't be able to ruin this record. G Rap probably hasn't gotten beats this good since.....ever. he should be thankful the jew called him up, blessed him with grimy beats, and is going to give G Rap his best record since who the fuck knows

^Is that the album cover?

That's fucking crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

G rap is gonna molest necro all over this album, However I believe this is gonna be some of the best production g rap has ever gotten on

Hoping that these beats are gonna be nasty.

I'm sure Necro stepped his game up, hopefully he went away from all that murder gore shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    dj priemer, alchemist, madlib, hi tek, 4th disciple, pete rock, black milk, 9th wonder, havoc & roc marciano are just a few producers that shit on necro lyrically and production wise
    Come on...DJ Premier fell off quite a bit in the last 10 years, Havoc fell the fuck off, and plus his rapping is subpar at best, 9th Wonder doesn't do dark rugged beats, I'll give you Alchemist, he's the only one on the list that never fell off and actually gotten better.

Necro fell off somewhat but for the most part he's still pretty consistent and the quality of his beats didn't drop terribly like Havoc or whoever.
    Last edited by Fei Long; 10-05-2013 at 11:33 AM.