Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Method Man Project: Meth lab

Default New Method Man Project: Meth lab

From Hanz On Music:

It's almost here.. First ever Mixtape released by Method Man.. "THE METH LAB".. HANZ ON MUSIC .... FUNK DOC, HANNIBAL THE GREAT, CARLTON FISK, STREETLIFE... MORE WILL BE ANNOUNCED.. What what we do next......

Sounds interesting!

Sounds like a bunch of shitty rappers trying to get some exposure. The worst is Streetlife, who has already has countless opportunities to make good verses on high profile albums and still failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    My favorite uncle was gay and died of AIDS when I was 16.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.

Will check it out cos I could do with hearing something new from him. I think what Luz said will be right though unfortunately, maybe a verse or 2 from Red & Meth

Carlton fisk is dope, streetlifes not bad more like a sidekick for meth. Looking forward to this, its been way too long since meth had some new shit out.

Dude could have had a sick solo career if he gave enough of a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Luz View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of shitty rappers trying to get some exposure. The worst is Streetlife, who has already has countless opportunities to make good verses on high profile albums and still failed.
    Youre lost...Street Life has been on every Wu album except the first..and hes smashed it. Can you rap?

You must haven't heard Streetlife on Wu albums... he killed it as fuck!!

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

The Master of Equilibrium

hahahahaha wow... just wow...

Gotta hear this when it drops!!!

LMAO at all ya complaining ass mu fuckaz smh
    the fact these brothers still creating shit is always a good day in my book...
    mef with a mixtape, im pumped, hoping for NO rza beats and lots of trap music sounds, watch how he goes platinum with those sounds.

u buggin, all them brothers are dope straight east coast sounds that only east coast niggaz GET.

THE REAL PCP

Streetlife killed shit on Tical2000. I dunno wtf this negro is thinking.
    N.I.

I know it aint a new album release, But Im still happy to get anything new from Meth even a mixtape.
    N.I.

You wilding, Street Life is ILL!!! Too bad he never released a full album, he said Street Education was a mixtape.