1. The Star Room
3. Iím Not Real (Feat. Vinny Radio & Earl Sweatshirt)
5. Bird Call
6. Matches (Feat. Ab-Soul)
7. I Am Who Am (Killiní Time) (Feat. Niki Randa)
8. Objects In the Mirror
9. Red Dot Music (Feat. Action Bronson)
10. Gees (Feat. ScHoolboy Q)
11. Watching Movies
12. Suplexes Inside of Complexes and Duplexes (Feat. Jay Electronica)
14. Someone Like You
18. O.K. (Feat. Tyler, The Creator)
Anyone here dare to hear this album? I hate to admit this but this is probably the best produced album of the year, up there with Albert Einstein and 12 Reasons to Die. All the producers went all in on the beats and outshined Mac easily, Mac's rapping is just subpar and average, nothing to write home about. But this is cloud rap at its finest. The song produced by Alchemist is nuts.
"I'm Not Real" has a really great beat, all the beats on here are layered, intricate, and really could have been an instrumental album in itself.
"Suplexes " is an interesting song where he kinda disses underground rappers with complex lyrics and it has a great beat.
The bonus songs are all pretty wack, but everything before that are all damn good.