once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CharlesJones vs. Skampoe

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Okay

Ironman brought it up. I don't know why, it doesn't affect skampoe or CJ.
    I brought it up because Art is poking fun at people who work for low pay. College graduates work for low pay too. Do they suck for working a job that pays a low wage? My point is that people should not poke fun at someone's employment. Always be thankful for what you have and don't beat down others who have less than you.

I was homeless for all of 2011. Skampoe and Charles had jobs and a place to sleep while I was jobless and without a home. I was fresh out of college, too.

Life isn't always perfect.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

feel u b^
    i too was homeless
    homeless shelter and all dat

THE REAL PCP

Banned

CharlesJones might be a janitor but at least the guy is out there working and doing his thing, I'd say the vast majority of this website is frequented by welfare bums that don't do shit for themselves

Infact, doesn't CJ work two jobs? More respect for that.
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

-

Yeah i work 2 jobs but i wish i could work just one. The cost of living in Virginia and Maryland is expensive. If i was in Cleveland, i'd have my own place because the cost of living there isn't expensive but the jobs there suck and that's why i left. Yeah the job world sucks because it's so hard to get a high paying job and everybody is competing for the high paying jobs. It makes it even tougher for poor blacks to get jobs when there's so many foreigners taking jobs. Foreigners are taking jobs that poor blacks don't want. So poor blacks need to stop complaining about they can't get a job when they don't wanna work low paying jobs. Nobody is forcing you to stay at a low paying job because you can move up to a high paying job with the same company if you wanna learn the skills that require you to get the high paying job. Most poor blacks are lazy and they don't wanna get the skills that get you a high paying job. They just think they're supposed to walk in the door at a job and get a high paying salary with no experience hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman, sorry to hear that you were homeless 2 years ago.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

There are 2 types I homeless people... Mental patients and people whose family don't love them.

Ironman, obviously you are a mental patient. Skampoe, why doesn't your family love you?

-

Why does Ironman gotta be a mental patient because he was homeless? Ironman isn't retarded because he says a lot of good stuff. He isn't like most of you retards on here.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

He isn't like most of you retards on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    There are 2 types I homeless people... Mental patients and people whose family don't love them.

Ironman, obviously you are a mental patient. Skampoe, why doesn't your family love you?
    this is true.
    not that i care to get into details of my life with a faceless account but yea, shit gets deep.

THE REAL PCP

is that why you eat so much? to fill the void in your heart caused by your family?

CJ is too real for this site, you should be glad he posts here.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

is that why you eat so much? to fill the void in your heart caused by your family?

LOL @ this thread becoming a Wu-Therapy session.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    CJ is too real for this site, you should be glad he posts here.

the realest muh fucka on here.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Art is doing what he does best: Trolling

To be honest, obviously, I'm not a mental patient. Art, not everyone is blessed with parents, money, love, and a home. As a matter of fact, not everyone has the luxury of family. There's a big difference b/w family and relatives.

Art, stop being ignorant. You're not aware of this but poverty isn't something that you can escape. I lost my job and then my apartment in 2011. How does that make me a mental patient? Explain!
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post

I lost my job and then my apartment in 2011. How does that make me a mental patient? Explain!
    that doesn't make you a mental patient. your 8,474 other posts make you a mental patient

oh c'mon shut the fuck up u bitch made mother fucker^ this dude i swear smh
    always tryna criticize some body
    fuck u Art, u aint even funny, ur pathetic

THE REAL PCP