Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro X Kool G. Rap (The Godfathers) - Heart Attack

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

Drake is a lot more pleasing to the ears than hearing anything Necro has to say. Dude is garbage on the mic, I don't know why Kool G even bothered with this dude. Using him for beats is one thing, but a whole album of Necro is too much.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

why do backpackers always got to talk about how much they like music by talking about how much better it is than the hottest mainstream artist of the moment? lol makes no sesne to me.

this is good. beat is crazy, g rap spazzes, and necro spits first, which means it'll be easier to crop his verse out. i really cant wait for the grap solo. itll be a half hour of pure fire.

only problem is grap bodied him without trying. he could do that every track. i hope there are some songs where he does try and decides to simply decimate necro. would b disappointing otherwise

Yes, Drake is a better rapper than Necro by miles but the Godfather's album will own regardless. G.Rap hasn't rapped on beats like this in years.

Even in a Necro/G Rap thread you faggots somehow mange to squeeze Drake into the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    Even in a Necro/G Rap thread you faggots somehow mange to squeeze Drake into the conversation.
    should be noted this was started by a nondrake fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    raw

better then faggot drake shit
    this is the bullshit im talking about. underground heads have a tendency to act like scorned bitches. prolly because most of them are teenagers or emotionally stunted so that they may as well be. drake has absolutely nothing to do with this, and now even i'm talking about how drake it talked about too often in places where hes not relevent, which in and of itself is entirely irrelevent. fuck the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    should be noted this was started by a nondrake fan.

this is the bullshit im talking about. underground heads have a tendency to act like scorned bitches. prolly because most of them are teenagers or emotionally stunted so that they may as well be. drake has absolutely nothing to do with this, and now even i'm talking about how drake it talked about too often in places where hes not relevent, which in and of itself is entirely irrelevent. fuck the internet.
    and youre choosing to talk about it and further escalate it, i wasn't over analyzing what i was typing at the time so...fuck you
    ya proving my point about your immaturity and implied stupidity. honestly man, if i were you i'd stick to youtube comments

ok. let me be the voice of reason here.

necro sucks as an mc. he's like spoiled milk on the mic.

aubrey makes pop music for teenage white girls & men "in touch with their feminine side". he also knows what hard, condomless dick tastes like with his own shit all over it.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

it was in response to someones opinion of this song who had drake in their signature(which i see theyve now removed probably out of embarrassment)
    Nah it had just been in there long enough.

In response to thugnificent, its snobbery. Some people really look down on Adeles '21' because its got hooks and sounds good and they don't want to be one of the 'sheep' that bought a popular album.

Some rap fans have this idea that every rapper has to be a gun toting hard rock too. I don't get it.

Faggy drake pop music>>>50 year old men rapping about guns and making inferior versions of their old records.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    LOL

necro got BODIED

LOL @ how chopped and punched in his verse is

LOL @ the way he mixes his vocals

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is he hard of hearing or something!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!

beat is clean though and g rap did g rap shit

really looking forward to the G RAP only version of this LP

will probably be a classic after edits...

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Never thought in a million years that DMC would hang out with Necro

Banned

single will be on iTunes next week and instrumental

The track and video is perfection, just as the album will be. I'm calling a classic about to drop!
    Admiral Crumple - Creator of Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple

You belong there

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

real music until tupac stops rapping and i hear what sounds like a female lil wayne impersonator. hook is gay too

for awhile i thought you were just trolling people but im realizing you actually really like drake.

fag