Thread: Better verse...Gza in Wu Tang: 7th Chamber or U-God's in Da Mystery of Chessboxin'

Wu Ha!

Default Better verse...Gza in Wu Tang: 7th Chamber or U-God's in Da Mystery of Chessboxin'

I think that U-God is always on point with his shit but I still say that Gza's verse got him. Gza's verse is short and quick but what he says is his usual metaphorical style and it just says so much amazing shit. Gza/Genius for life

Default Re: Better verse...Gza in Wu Tang: 7th Chamber or U-God's in Da Mystery of Chessboxin'

Blaow! Now it's all over
    Niggaz seeing pink hearts, yellow moons
    orange stars and green clovers

- classic....

But i gotta give it to U-God, i love that verse. Its kinda short but i think that is one of U-gods best verses.

Default Re: Better verse...Gza in Wu Tang: 7th Chamber or U-God's in Da Mystery of Chessboxin'

gza.....

yo this isn't even a contest...GZA fucking tears it up, his flow is insane.

Veteran Member

u god gets it for me, his verse is just 2 nice!

Knowing the Ledge Claustrofobic's Avatar

My hiphop will rock and shock the nation
    Like the Emancipation Proclamation
    Weak MC's approach with slang that's dead
    you might as well run into the wall and bang your head

CLASSIC! Like U-Gods verse better than GZA's on 7th Chamber, tho' that is insane too!

ugod

u-god,

the last bar on Gza's verse is classic but ueys verse was better top to bottom.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Gza

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

holy shit! the rhyme scheme in GZA's verse is incredible. the whole "my clan is thick like plaster/bust ya/slash ya" is killer. U-god's is nothing special, it's not bad at all, but it's nothing like GZA's. a totally menacing conclusion to an underrated song.

smoke in your eye

Anybody ever notice that Uey never really spit like he did on Da Mystery ... after that verse.

He changed his whole style when he resurfaced on OB4CL years later. Don't get me wrong I enjoy his shit like how he murdered RZA Black Jesus track with Rae & Ghost.

I wish he would have used that old style a little bit on Golden Arms Redemption though

Anyway GZA's verse was ill but I gotta go with Uey on this one.

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Yeahh U-God's verse was ill......one of the best he ever done.....but come on....Gza killed it on 7th chamber.....verse was classic!!! Gza wins hands down!!!!

yo, ugods verse wasn't even as good as deck's on that song."my rap style varies, and carey's like mariah""phony niggas is outlined in chalk". come on man

FRESH FISH

u-god's is good , but gza's is better in this case