Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Besides Will Smith....

-

LOL. That's what i'm talking about. I didn't think 40 Year Old Virgin was that funny. Steve Carell is corny. I did like the movie he did with fine ass Juilanne Moore and Ryan Gosling. Think Like A Man is Romany's best movie. I saw him do a radio interview with Charlamagne and DJ Envy and he said that he doesn't listen to the College Boyz albums he did anymore. I couldn't believe he said that because those albums are good especially the first album Radio Fusion Radio. That album has several jams. His rap career was better than his movie career LOL.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Men In Black movies suck. Those ones you named are good but he's done more bad stuff than good stuff. I don't know if you remember him in Made In America with Whoopi Goldberg, Ted Danson, Nia Long. He also did a old movie called Where The Day Takes You and it's one of his earlier movies. I had never heard of it until i saw it on Amazon.com. I'm gonna buy it because i saw the previews and it looked interesting. He plays a homeless guy in Los Angeles. I heard a rumor there might be a Bad Boys 3 but i doubt it if it gets made.
    I refuse to pay any money to watch any Bay film, so I could care less about Bad Boys 3!!!!

-

You tripping. Bad Boys 1 and 2 are good. My baby Gabrielle Union was in the 2nd one and Will is a lucky man to have kissed her.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Am not saying those films were not good, and am not saying Bad Boys 3 won't be good, but what I am saying is I won't pay any money to watch any film by Michael Bay.

Bay is entertaining usually, Armageddon is awful for example but you can watch it no problem and have fun just ripping on how dumb it is, same with The Rock and Pearl Harbor.

I haven't seen any Transformers flicks, it just hasn't interested me enough to check it out.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Every Transformers movie has been voted one of the worst movies of all time. Bay is horrible.
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

M. Night Shyamalan is another horrible director!!!!

I like all Michael Bay movies and own more than half of them. What!