once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Who would you respect more? (see post)

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Girl A

    4 40.00%
  • Girl B

    6 60.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Sluts

  1. #16
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,833
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    To all those of you who claim you have more respect for Girl A...

    You may respect her "Devil May Care" attitude but I bet you won't wife that hoe. lol

    Both of these women have an extreme appetite for sex in common, so why would a man want an "A" to share with any and every fuckin body else when you could have a "B" that they can keep to themselves?
    Girl A doesn't have to be a cheater. I certainly didn't intend her to be that way. If she finds a guy who can satisfy her hungry pussy then she'll stick with him if they both want that. I'm not saying she has no morals. She just lives her life and doesn't worry about what other people do or think, or pre-conceived notions of how a girl "should" behave.

    Girl A is the EXACT kind of girl I would marry (figuratively speaking as I believe marriage serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever and is an enormous waste of time and money), because I like people who can think for themselves and see the bigger picture. I would never marry Girl B because she's just another mindless cunt who does what everybody else does, and lives by everybody else's pre-conceived ideas. She follows a system which prevents her from acting on her natural desires and is too daft to recognise that it doesn't change who she is.


    New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

  2. #17
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Girl A doesn't have to be a cheater. I certainly didn't intend her to be that way. If she finds a guy who can satisfy her hungry pussy then she'll stick with him if they both want that. I'm not saying she has no morals. She just lives her life and doesn't worry about what other people do or think, or pre-conceived notions of how a girl "should" behave.

    Girl A is the EXACT kind of girl I would marry (figuratively speaking as I believe marriage serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever and is an enormous waste of time and money), because I like people who can think for themselves and see the bigger picture. I would never marry Girl B because she's just another mindless cunt who does what everybody else does, and lives by everybody else's pre-conceived ideas. She follows a system which prevents her from acting on her natural desires and is too daft to recognise that it doesn't change who she is.
    The A that you described here is pretty much the B that you described in the original post. And the B that you described here is some weird C that you just made up just to try and make yourself look smart...



    I'm seriously starting to doubt that you know wtf you're talkin about kid.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  3. #18
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    def. A.

  4. #19
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,833
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    The A that you described here is pretty much the B that you described in the original post. And the B that you described here is some weird C that you just made up just to try and make yourself look smart...
    lolz fuck off. I never changed anything. If you can't grasp the type of people I'm trying to describe then don't blame it on me.

    "Try and make myself look smart"...shit, lolz hard. Honey I'm dumb as shit. There's no trying to look smart here. In fact there's nothing here that's not entirely simple and straight forward.


    New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

  5. #20
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,161
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Have to agree with Noel, i think BB is reading things into his post.

  6. #21
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,451
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Yeah i'm sure the girlies swoon at ancient sarcasm machines like you.
    how many dates did it take until you and Trixx hooked up?



  7. #22
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,928
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  8. #23

  9. #24
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,833
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    ^^Only 2 more days and I'll actually be able to stream videos again.


    New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

  10. #25
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default


  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    This would be something nice to have. Then again....
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

  12. #27
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,688
    Rep Power
    107

    Default

    Girl A is a raging STD that won't leave u till u die,girl A is the type of girl most high school dudes run after...when u just trying to bust a nut and keep it moving but as u get older and have alot to loose..u will soon find,whores like girl A present more of an issue to your life than u think...in a practical sense, Girl A has been known to do more than just fuck around, but attempt to destroy lives because hers is not a secure one...girl A will drag u to Maury after taking 20 dicks the same day she fucked u...girl b is slightly better

  13. #28
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,161
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Girl A is a raging STD that won't leave u till u die,girl A is the type of girl most high school dudes run after...when u just trying to bust a nut and keep it moving but as u get older and have alot to loose..u will soon find,whores like girl A present more of an issue to your life than u think...in a practical sense, Girl A has been known to do more than just fuck around, but attempt to destroy lives because hers is not a secure one...girl A will drag u to Maury after taking 20 dicks the same day she fucked u...girl b is slightly better
    Hahahaha! Truth.

  14. #29
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,683
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Wow. Even in videogames women can't drive.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  15. #30
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,833
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Girl A is a raging STD that won't leave u till u die,girl A is the type of girl most high school dudes run after...when u just trying to bust a nut and keep it moving but as u get older and have alot to loose..u will soon find,whores like girl A present more of an issue to your life than u think...in a practical sense, Girl A has been known to do more than just fuck around, but attempt to destroy lives because hers is not a secure one...girl A will drag u to Maury after taking 20 dicks the same day she fucked u...girl b is slightly better
    lolz. Good post.

    Girl A ftw!


    New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •