once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Who would you respect more? (see post)

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Girl A

4 40.00%
  • Girl B

6 60.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sluts

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    To all those of you who claim you have more respect for Girl A...

You may respect her "Devil May Care" attitude but I bet you won't wife that hoe. lol

Both of these women have an extreme appetite for sex in common, so why would a man want an "A" to share with any and every fuckin body else when you could have a "B" that they can keep to themselves?
    Girl A doesn't have to be a cheater. I certainly didn't intend her to be that way. If she finds a guy who can satisfy her hungry pussy then she'll stick with him if they both want that. I'm not saying she has no morals. She just lives her life and doesn't worry about what other people do or think, or pre-conceived notions of how a girl "should" behave.

Girl A is the EXACT kind of girl I would marry (figuratively speaking as I believe marriage serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever and is an enormous waste of time and money), because I like people who can think for themselves and see the bigger picture. I would never marry Girl B because she's just another mindless cunt who does what everybody else does, and lives by everybody else's pre-conceived ideas. She follows a system which prevents her from acting on her natural desires and is too daft to recognise that it doesn't change who she is.

New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Girl A doesn't have to be a cheater. I certainly didn't intend her to be that way. If she finds a guy who can satisfy her hungry pussy then she'll stick with him if they both want that. I'm not saying she has no morals. She just lives her life and doesn't worry about what other people do or think, or pre-conceived notions of how a girl "should" behave.

Girl A is the EXACT kind of girl I would marry (figuratively speaking as I believe marriage serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever and is an enormous waste of time and money), because I like people who can think for themselves and see the bigger picture. I would never marry Girl B because she's just another mindless cunt who does what everybody else does, and lives by everybody else's pre-conceived ideas. She follows a system which prevents her from acting on her natural desires and is too daft to recognise that it doesn't change who she is.
    The A that you described here is pretty much the B that you described in the original post. And the B that you described here is some weird C that you just made up just to try and make yourself look smart...

I'm seriously starting to doubt that you know wtf you're talkin about kid.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

def. A.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    The A that you described here is pretty much the B that you described in the original post. And the B that you described here is some weird C that you just made up just to try and make yourself look smart...
    lolz fuck off. I never changed anything. If you can't grasp the type of people I'm trying to describe then don't blame it on me.

"Try and make myself look smart"...shit, lolz hard. Honey I'm dumb as shit. There's no trying to look smart here. In fact there's nothing here that's not entirely simple and straight forward.

Have to agree with Noel, i think BB is reading things into his post.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Yeah i'm sure the girlies swoon at ancient sarcasm machines like you.
    how many dates did it take until you and Trixx hooked up?

No artificial sleazy

^^Only 2 more days and I'll actually be able to stream videos again.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    This would be something nice to have. Then again....
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Girl A is a raging STD that won't leave u till u die,girl A is the type of girl most high school dudes run after...when u just trying to bust a nut and keep it moving but as u get older and have alot to loose..u will soon find,whores like girl A present more of an issue to your life than u think...in a practical sense, Girl A has been known to do more than just fuck around, but attempt to destroy lives because hers is not a secure one...girl A will drag u to Maury after taking 20 dicks the same day she fucked u...girl b is slightly better

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Girl A is a raging STD that won't leave u till u die,girl A is the type of girl most high school dudes run after...when u just trying to bust a nut and keep it moving but as u get older and have alot to loose..u will soon find,whores like girl A present more of an issue to your life than u think...in a practical sense, Girl A has been known to do more than just fuck around, but attempt to destroy lives because hers is not a secure one...girl A will drag u to Maury after taking 20 dicks the same day she fucked u...girl b is slightly better
    Hahahaha! Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Wow. Even in videogames women can't drive.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    lolz. Good post.

Girl A ftw!