once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've Seen 4 Bad Movies In A Row

-

Default I've Seen 4 Bad Movies In A Row

The Counselor with Michael Fassbender, Cameron Diaz, Javier Bardem, Brad Pitt
    Escape Plan with Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, 50 Cent, Jim Caviezel, Vincent D'Onoforio
    Machete Kills with Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Amber Heard, Cuba Gooding Jr, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson
    Runner Runner with Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Anthony Mackie

I'm very disappointed in all of these movies because the previews showed all the best parts and that's usually what previews do to get people to go see movies LOL. Tomorrow i'm gonna see Jackass presents Bad Grandpa and hopefully that'll be good because the previews look very funny. After this i'm gonna see The Best Man Holiday with Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan which comes out on November 15th. I know it's gonna be good because the first one is a classic.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I'm surprised that The Counselor sucked. The previews made it seem like it was pretty good. The other movies looked pretty weak in the commercials though lol.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

-

I think there's gonna be another Machete sequel because the ending showed that it looks like the next one is gonna be in space LOL. If that comes out, i won't be seeing it. I wanna see the first one because i haven't seen it. Robert Deniro, Steven Seagal, Jessica Alba, Don Johnson are in the first one. Previews for Escape Plan didn't look bad and plus i love action movies and i like Sylvester and Arnold. So i figured it would be good but i was wrong. The one funny scene in The Counselor was when Cameron Diaz gave her panties to Javier Bardem who was sitting in the car with her and she got on top of the car and did a split. Then she started fucking the car hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Javier's facial expression was so funny LOL.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I think seeing that split in the commercial is what got most people to go see it lol. Everybody I know who saw that shit was disappointed though. I'm probably still gonna check it out whenever it's available to rent through the cable box.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

-

LOL@you said you'll check it out when it comes on cable hahahahahaha. Cameron Diaz is still hot. I saw her previous movie Bad Teacher that came out last year i think and that's funny. I also like the movie she did with Ashton Kutcher called What Happens In Vegas. I was very disappointed in Knight And Day she did with Tom Cruise.

About that life

runner runner was a little disappointing

saw bad grandpa yesterday i give it two thumbs up even though i ran 30mins late

If you say the Counselor is bad i'll assume it's good.

wait...u telling me a martin scorcese movie sucked???

No artificial sleazy

Not sure why you guys would even consider this neander's opinion on movies or music, considering he doesn't even understand why OB4CL is classic or the what made it a game changer.

This is pretty much like observing a crackhead role play as Roger Ebert before it's high wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    wait...u telling me a martin scorcese movie sucked???
    Ridley Scott directed The Counselor. There wasn't a real plot to the film. It was hard to grasp where the film was going. Good performances by great actors but the writing was horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Not sure why you guys would even consider this neander's opinion on movies or music, considering he doesn't even understand why OB4CL is classic or the what made it a game changer.

This is pretty much like observing a crackhead role play as Roger Ebert before it's high wears off.
    Ouch! Lol. If you're not sure whether a film will be good or not, read the movie review prior to viewing the film, Charles. This way, you'll save time and money.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-04-2013 at 05:54 PM.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

-

Ridley Scott directed The Counselor, not Scott Riley LOL. There isn't a director named Scott Riley Ironman. I don't pay Eagle Eye's faggot ass any attention because he's a attention whore. His mommy and daddy don't love him. So he has to go on the internet to get attention. I saw Bad Grandpa yesterday and it's funny.

About that life

^You do pick bad movies to go see, Charles. I suggest that you read a movie review prior to viewing the movie. I do it all the time...and it has worked out pretty good so far.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

read with a grain of salt.

-

I also forgot to say i saw another bad movie which is Prisoners with Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhall, Terrence Howard. I don't care what ya'll opinions are about these movies. I didn't like them and that's all that matters.

About that life

dont know about the other flicks but MACHETE KILLS was fucking awesome !! LOL..