Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've Seen 4 Bad Movies In A Row

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I think there's gonna be another Machete sequel because the ending showed that it looks like the next one is gonna be in space LOL. If that comes out, i won't be seeing it. I wanna see the first one because i haven't seen it. Robert Deniro, Steven Seagal, Jessica Alba, Don Johnson are in the first one.
    What didn't you like about Machete Kills Charles? Dunno if you would like the first one if you didn't like the sequel. You do realize it's not meant to be a serious film?

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    What didn't you like about Machete Kills Charles? Dunno if you would like the first one if you didn't like the sequel. You do realize it's not meant to be a serious film?
    exactly, no one expects oscar caliber material in a movie with over the top violence, corny one liners a gratuitous tittie flopping..

Banned

^^ word. But the machete films are still cool though. First one was great. The intestine scene was hilarious lol I think Keith Charles took Machete kills too seriously.
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

LOL @ The Machete Kills Again...In Space trailer before the flick and at the end hahahh