once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Graveyard shifter-the inventor (new track)

  1. #1
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,756
    Rep Power
    108

    Default Graveyard shifter-the inventor (new track)


  2. #2

  3. #3
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,756
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Many thanks bro

  4. #4
    BBW SLAYER GRANDMASSIVE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    WASHINGTON D.C. , VA CATS
    Posts
    1,915
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Im really feeling this beat fam. Real madlibish..& fonky. Real lyrical shit bro.

  5. #5

    Default

    Beat - I didn't really like the beat. I understand the type of beat it is, but it felt a little too disorganized (could be the intend purpose).

    Hook - Hook was basic, but I felt it was effective for the whole song's gritty vibe. But I feel that the verses ending were a little too abrupt.

    Rapping - The rapping is what I liked the most on this track. Good flow and good voice too. Your voice kinda remind me of Cappadonna. I like the rhyming patterns too.

  6. #6
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,756
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    Im really feeling this beat fam. Real madlibish..& fonky. Real lyrical shit bro.
    Peace fam,thanks

  7. #7
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,756
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrstraightfire View Post
    Beat - I didn't really like the beat. I understand the type of beat it is, but it felt a little too disorganized (could be the intend purpose).

    Hook - Hook was basic, but I felt it was effective for the whole song's gritty vibe. But I feel that the verses ending were a little too abrupt.

    Rapping - The rapping is what I liked the most on this track. Good flow and good voice too. Your voice kinda remind me of Cappadonna. I like the rhyming patterns too.
    Thanks a million ma,apreciate u taking the time out

  8. #8
    Lupus est homo homini Ozmosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    I agree about the hook, maybe if you scratch it in or screw it to give it different sound. Dope track tho.
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

    [+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

  9. #9
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    229

    Default

    dope dope dope

    THE REAL PCP

  10. #10

  11. #11
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Dope... but the hook was kind of a disruption. I wouldn'nt mind if you just flowed over the whole time instead of that. - peace
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  12. #12
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,756
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
    I agree about the hook, maybe if you scratch it in or screw it to give it different sound. Dope track tho.
    Thanks g,preciate the feedback

  13. #13
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,756
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
    dope dope dope
    Skampoe!! Good looking my g

  14. #14
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,756
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_BEATJITZU View Post
    Ill shit as always fam....
    P.e.a.c.e, thanks brotha

  15. #15
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,756
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killa BB View Post
    Dope... but the hook was kind of a disruption. I wouldn'nt mind if you just flowed over the whole time instead of that. - peace
    The feedback is always appreciated my dear. Ill keep in mind. Thank u

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •