Snuck into this movie after seeing Gravity.
After watching about 30 minutes I left.
Here is why.
- The zero gravity scenes seemed elementary after watching Gravity. They looked like they were on wires.
- The writing is horrendous. It opens with a great line but fails after that.
- The acting sucks Donkey Balls.
- The premise kept reminding me of Starship Troopers meets Soldier.
- I aint got time for a movie slapped together by some hollywood producer trying to make a quick buck.
Anyone seen this in its entirety?
I tried to watch this a week ago, fell asleep. Sci-fi flicks aren't my thing.
i read the book back in the day, it wasn't bad, but when i saw the trailer i knew that it would suck.
my mother-in-law buys shit-tons of new dvds, watches em once then brings em to my house, so if it's something i won't watch more than once it is fuckin outta here! i suspect this will be sold immediately.
do not pass go, do not collect more than 5 dollars store credit.