once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOEL HANGS WITh CHICKS

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Default NOEL HANGS WITh CHICKS

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

If that was me I'd have one of those sluts sitting on my face grinding her soaking wet pussy against my tongue, another one riding my cock ferociously, one of them making out with the one riding my cock, and pulling my cock out to suck intermittently, one on my right forcing my fingers deeper into her pussy and thrusting herself into them, the one with the best tits on my left, with me playing with her titties with my left hand, another one kneeling just behind my head, slapping titties with the one riding my face, and making out with her, another kneeling between my legs, playing with and sucking my balls, and also sharing my cock with the other one intermittently sucking my cock, holding it for her and taking turns sucking it, and the final one kneeling between the legs of the one whose tits I'm playing with, and hungrily munching on her pussy.

I'm pretty sure that's how it would go.

Who knows, maybe that's how it turned out for that dude too?

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Noel, just to make this clear, every single person who reads your posts on here sees you as an immature overexcited backwater pain in the ass kid who spends all his time fantasizing about getting laid.

The only time you ever got laid was when you made up a pretend story about paying for some hookers in holland which you cant even prove since you're too scared to post your own face because if you did, you would be laughed off the forum.

Carry on...

Well it's nice to know that every person on this forum has elected you as the authority to speak on behalf of them. Congrats on that.

Also exceedingly humouress that you think it would matter to me in the least whether people here believe anything I say, and that I should actually feel the need to prove anything.

If you really want to see how beautiful I am I've actually gone one better than posting pics and posted videos of myself on here. I'm not gonna give you links though. It can be like your holy grail. Be prepared though. I'm pretty fucking hot. If you're not already gay you will be after you see that shit.

The best part about your post is that you seem to think you've just casually bodied me or something, and that it's all over for me now. I find it so funny when people act like this on internet forums. Don't take yourself so seriously, brother. And don't think infant level insults are gonna affect someone as awesome as me. You're dreaming, mate.

Banned

It's ironic coz Fermi is the lamest cunt to ever post on this website
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Well it's nice to know that every person on this forum has elected you as the authority to speak on behalf of them. Congrats on that.

Also exceedingly humouress that you think it would matter to me in the least whether people here believe anything I say, and that I should actually feel the need to prove anything.

If you really want to see how beautiful I am I've actually gone one better than posting pics and posted videos of myself on here. I'm not gonna give you links though. It can be like your holy grail. Be prepared though. I'm pretty fucking hot. If you're not already gay you will be after you see that shit.

The best part about your post is that you seem to think you've just casually bodied me or something, and that it's all over for me now. I find it so funny when people act like this on internet forums. Don't take yourself so seriously, brother. And don't think infant level insults are gonna affect someone as awesome as me. You're dreaming, mate.
    I typed 'Wu-Corp Oversensitive Aussie Manchild Video' into google and this came up...

Is that seriously you? If you are smart enough you should probably say no. I can see why you only uploaded some lo-res video of yourself, you wouldn't wanna scare anyone with your fugly physique.

Lemme guess, you still stay with your mom, don't have a job or woman and leave crusty socks under your bed?

You're an overly horny spastic jack looking motherfucker..

Go back to posting tits and acting like a 15 year old, it's what you're best at Bud...dy!

Quote Originally Posted by SKANK HILL View Post
    It's ironic coz Fermi is the lamest cunt to ever post on this website
    Who even are you?

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

haha, that was great.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

NOEL IS A POSSIBLE HEART THROb

Quote Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
    I typed 'Wu-Corp Oversensitive Aussie Manchild Video' into google and this came up...

Is that seriously you? If you are smart enough you should probably say no. I can see why you only uploaded some lo-res video of yourself, you wouldn't wanna scare anyone with your fugly physique.

Lemme guess, you still stay with your mom, don't have a job or woman and leave crusty socks under your bed?

You're an overly horny spastic jack looking motherfucker..

Go back to posting tits and acting like a 15 year old, it's what you're best at Bud...dy!
    Wow I am loving how much I've upset you. Fucken hilarious. Are you expecting me to get into some infantile insult sparring match with you? I'm afraid you're gonna have to look elsewhere for that.

And you actually went to the length to look up my awesome video of me SHREDDING on the old rip stick, probably sat there for hours picking out the perfect moment to take a screen shot, came up with some utterly useless blur that only hints at my sexiness rather than blinding folks with the full scope of it, and you're actually expecting me to get defensive and lower myself to your level?

Awesome. Just fucken awesome. Keep going, mate. I haven't had entertainment like this on here for a while.

^ how does the limp wrist affect your masturbation technique?

Banned

Noel told fermi he has videos that would turn him gay and fermi searched that shit up like a faggot
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

I said nol was too bitchmade to post a pic, he said he posted a video..you rode his forum cock, I found said video and realised he is bitchmade, you rode his forum cock again..ok so where do we go from here, do you wish to keep riding his cock skank hill because riding someone's forum cock while calling someone gay is the height of gayness.