once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lord Jamar taking his beef with white rappers to the next level

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Might be time to "sell the house" RoFl

Is that Odd Future?

Schoolboy Q: Lord Jamar's Being Racist & Ignorant

No artificial sleazy

Lmao @ trying to lure Jamar in with the mullet

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Lord Jamar ‏@lordjamar 3h
    WU TANG glorified ASIAN CULTURE, do u really think the SHAOLIN TEMPLE is gonna let RZA come in & change TRADITION just cause he studied?

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Lord Jamar ‏@lordjamar 3h
    WU TANG glorified ASIAN CULTURE, do u really think the SHAOLIN TEMPLE is gonna let RZA come in & change TRADITION just cause he studied?
    Dumb analogy. Music is an ongoing exchange of ideas and styles often between different cultures. Its like Jamar doesn't understand what he does for a living.

He might have some early dementia going on.

-

I don't know why Lord Jamar is beefing with Yelawolf but i don't have a problem with white rappers as long as their good and throughout the history of rap, there has been several wack white rappers LOL. I'm a Brand Nubian fan even though most of their albums suck but Lord Jamar, Grand Puba, Sadat X are good rappers. My favorite album by them is Everything Is Everything. I love the jams Word Is Bond and Nubian Jam. I was watching Word Is Bond video yesterday on Youtube. I hope Sadat X doesn't do anymore solo albums because all of them are terrible LOL. Lord Jamar's solo album sucked. I don't like Grand Puba's solo albums either.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

No artificial sleazy

Not a fan of Jamar, yellow wolf, or that mackleS'more guy

However watching Jamar attempt to hold his composure and have a rational, civil debate or search for some sort of analogy that actually makes sense, to convey his infantile thoughts has been pure comedy. Obviously he finally caved..

He's 45 years old.

-

Why does Lord Jamar have beef with him? I thought Lord Jamar was mature but i see that he isn't. He's too old to be acting like that.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Jamar forgot how to play chess

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

Why does Lord Jamar have beef with him? I thought Lord Jamar was mature but i see that he isn't. He's too old to be acting like that.
    He's upset cause the last time he went to the salon, Zatoya was out sick and her replacement was a gay white guy named Max, who put too much relaxer in his hair.

as big a Brand Nubian fan i am, all this shit is just sad to see... of course i understand why black rappers would feel irritated at White rappers taking over what they created but Dividing Everything into race isn't gonna help the situation no how, only make it worse... that's exactly the kind of mentality that created the problem in the first Place way back when, although it was the other way around then.

this is Music, and a lot of great hip-hop classics wouldn't even have been made if it wasn't for sampling.. guess what, some of those sampled artists are White (take Brand Nu's "Word is Bond" for example, which Lord Jamar produced). still, Peace to Lord Jamar but he need to do a little soul searching imo

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

No artificial sleazy

I'm listening to Poor Righteous Teachers teachers right now. I'd like to see their take on this. I personally feel in the grand scheme of things (our massive, complex deep-abyss of a universe) there are much bigger things we should be questioning or debating.. rather than dwelling on or putting some superficial brakes on human expression.

Putting constraints on anything has historically spawned rebellious counterculture movements.

We could discuss the more abstract topics concerning the stigma of homosexuality in Black America & HipHop, matriarchy etc, etc. But I don't think it needs to go that deep. Jamar is fighting an uphill battle.

- White people will continue to rap
    - Gay people aren't going to suddenly vacate this planet
    - These newer generations don't give a shit about these old thought paradigms
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 11-10-2013 at 02:45 AM.

things will have truly come full circle when an elderly lord jamar is chasing a group of hip hop cracker kids off of his lawn while shaking his fist angrily.

"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Banned

Does Lord Jamar consider black people a guest in the US? Basketball? Football?
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.