once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Japanese man describes his preferred way to eat a girl

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Default Japanese man describes his preferred way to eat a girl

Sagawa: At first I bit into her butt with the intention of munching right through, but itís impossible! Human skin is so thick. I ended up with a sore jaw, although I managed to leave some teeth marks. I ended up swallowing the clitoris and some pubes without chewing on it because she had her period then and the smell was just horrendous. But it was the first moment that I actually felt a sort of sexual pleasure in eating her, as if my inner body was on fire. Also, you know how beef or whale meat has a sort of beastly smell to it? Human meat is odorless. I actually believe that human meat is the tastiest of all meats. It doesnít have any of that gamey animal smell.

When I ate some more a couple of days later, just before I got arrested, the meat had become sweeter and it tasted great. The meat on the soles of her feet smelled bad, though, and didnít taste very nice. The neck was the best. The meat tastes more delicate as you move up the body, especially above the torso. Her tongue was delicious as well. I took it out of her mouth and chewed on it raw. Neither the neck nor the tongue has much meat on it, though, so if you really want to feast, you should eat the thighs.

I knew it. I knew it was gonna be some cray cray cannibal shit.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

He is looked at as a legend by some in Japan and isn't in jail.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

His first attempt to bite into her buttocks met with failure so he went out to buy a butcher knife.[1] Sagawa has stated he chose Hartevelt for her health and beauty, characteristics Sagawa believed he lacked. Sagawa describes himself as a "weak, ugly, and inadequate little man" (he is just under 5 ft (1.52 m) tall)[2] and claims that he wanted to "absorb her energy".

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    He is looked at as a legend by some in Japan and isn't in jail.
    WHAT??? This lil nigga murdered and ATE a bitch... wtf is really goin on in Japan?!?!
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

he went to prison. when he got out he wrote a book and did some b-movies. today he makes cannibal manga (comic books).

sagawa is a legend

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    WHAT??? This lil nigga murdered and ATE a bitch... wtf is really goin on in Japan?!?!
    He only did like two years in prison while waiting for a trial, and was then transferred to a mental institution where he checked himself out not that long after.