once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: 9 years since Dirty passed

No artificial sleazy

Default 9 years since Dirty passed

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

RIP

We do it for the people.

Rest in Peace!!

How Wu would look like today if ODB hadn't passed nine years ago?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

RIP

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

-

RIP Ol Dirty Bastard and I miss you. I was listening to Brooklyn Zoo today and I looked at the credits to see who produced it and I saw he produced it. I love that beat. LOL@his lyrics saying niggas catching headaches, what what, you need aspirin? This type of pain you couldn't cure with Midol. Fuck around and get sprayed with Lysol in your face like a can of mase baby hahahahahahahaha. Is it burning? Well fuck it, now your learning LOL. I don't even like your muthafucking profile. Without a doubt I never been taken out by a nigga who couldn't figure, yo by a nigga who couldn't figure, yo by a nigga who couldn't figure how to pull the fucking gun trigger. I said get the fuck outta here LOL. Introducing yo fuck that nigga's name LOL. I like at the beginning of the song when he said nigga you could never fuck with me my nigga. I'll fuck you up right now LOL. What what. Bust your muthafucking ass boy LOL. I ain't no muthafucking joke. I'll fuck you up right now LOL. What what.

He had so many good songs on his first solo album and that's why I was disappointed in Nigga Please album because he should've had some hard songs on there like his first album. It shouldn't have taken him 4 years to come out with a second album from the first album.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Wow..times moving yo...RIP dirt dog