once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: R. Kelly Freestyling About Threesomes & Sandwiches

No artificial sleazy

Default R. Kelly Freestyling About Threesomes & Sandwiches

No artificial sleazy

Don't sleep lol

Visit Kelly’s BlackPantiesDropping.com website, and feast your eyes on the Black Panties Deluxe Bundle. As the pre-order page explains, “Kellz is dropping Black Panties on December 10 [via RCA], and theres no reason you shouldn’t have your own pair to drop as well!” The bundle comes with a set of black, R. Kelly-approved lady-skivvies, plus a free download of non-album track “Lights On” for orders placed before November 29. So the next time you see Kelly in concert, you can be sure the unmentionables you’re throwing onstage conform to the man’s own personal selection.

I Dont Walk I Get Carried kingwu's Avatar

its pimpin

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

if heat or father slime wanted to purchase that for their chicks, would they have to pay extra for custom size panties?

-

I'm gonna have to peep out this new album when it comes out. I haven't liked the last 2 albums he's done that had a 70's sound. I like his earlier stuff from the 90's. Double Up was the last album of his i like. LOL@Real Talk song on Double Up hahahahahahahahaha.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.