Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: XBOX One Review

  1. #1

    Exclamation XBOX One Review




    Ouch! As it stands, the PS4 looks to be the winner. The problem with launch gaming consoles is that you can't judge on its launch appearance alone. The PS4 had a rocky launch with blue light of death; However, from what I've heard and read, it's a great gaming console. With software updates, these software issues can and will be fixed over time.

    The same applies with the XBOX One. Software will advance as time goes on.

    I don't understand why the gaming companies put the consumers in a position to be the product testers. Seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  2. #2

    Default

    I haven't owned a console in years, but I can't understand how consoles don't get any better looking! Every console in recent years has been damn ugly and these two are no exception. If I'm paying that much for something to sit in my house I'd expect it not to repulse me...

    When I'm writing in my room







    It's like a child that's fighting in the womb


    - KP -

  3. #3
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,354
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    They should come out with some different colors instead of being a dust magnet. A lot of TV's all look the same too. Silver would have been nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  4. #4
    Be Seeing You hashashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,508
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I don't understand why the gaming companies put the consumers in a position to be the product testers. Seriously?
    The consumers put themselves in that position by buying it at launch, they always have problems at first. I'm happy to wait, still plenty of life in the current gen consoles. Give it a while and they'll probably come out with a smaller, more reliable version and different colors etc..

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    The consumers put themselves in that position by buying it at launch, they always have problems at first. I'm happy to wait, still plenty of life in the current gen consoles. Give it a while and they'll probably come out with a smaller, more reliable version and different colors etc..

    Here's the thing. When consumers purchase an item (game console, car, DVD, TV, etc), they have an expectation that the item will work properly. When the item doesn't perform as it should, then the consumers confidence decreases because the product wasn't properly tested.

    This is my point. Sony and Microsoft didn't properly test their products prior to launch, which leaves the consumers to be the final testers of the finished product.

    This is why I have never purchased a game console (other than the PSP and PS Vita) because they aren't properly tested.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  6. #6
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    9,233
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    These things you're hearing only happen to a fraction of the buyers. That's normal for all consumer electronics. I read that Sony expected an even higher fail percentage.

    And some errors can't be noticed or don't appear until it's tested by millions.

    I'm gonna wait a couple of months so they have time to fix some of the kinks and improve the software, not saying that it's bad now but they always change some things for better usability, but that PS4 will be mine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •