Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76

Thread: Why do black people complain about racism?

  1. #16
    brolic bearded bastard APOLLO STASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Borough Q
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,442
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Not sure what's so wrong of wanting to live amongst your own like TSA said. You can't ram multiculturalism down people's throats. That's a liberal pipe dream.



    http://nypost.com/2013/12/01/karate-...ium=SocialFlow

    ^lol
    I'm not doing that at all. That's not why Hasidic Jews are assholes, you forgot to quote the next two sentences

  2. #17
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    White people are easily the most accommodating ethnic group in America. Our cultural disposition creates a situation where they're expected to treat everyone well outwardly but nobody else is expected to do the same. They can be racist and not act on it at all times. I'm not denying they're racist, but they don't have a stronger sense of self preservation and preference than anyone else and shouldn't act as so. What happened with those hasidic joos sounds like something every single ethnic group in america, especially FOBs would do.

    I also don't believe we're all going to be 'mixed in the future', nor do i believe mixing will end or stop racism. Racism isn't about race, it's about preference of what you identify as close to your self. Race is just the manifestation of an abstract that will always exist. Mixed people are still racist against which ever group they don't see themselves being a part of. I've also noticed it's the low hanging fruit of every race that gets involved in consistent interracial dating.

    No few reasonable black men have non-black wives and few reasonable white man have non-white white wife, because i believe a part of what makes them behave and think reasonably is a stronger sense of self love and desire for self preservation that unreasonable people neglect and lack.

  3. #18
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,436
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Interesting topic...ill reserve comments till some black folks adhere this thread

  4. #19

    Default

    only black immigrants are cool. black americans are generally trash.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  5. #20

    Default

    all the ghettos were once nice white nieghborhoods until the riff raff moved in. When whites got sick of niggerish shit and left, those nieghborhoods went to shit.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    black people are the biggest bitch niggas in the universe
    this



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  7. #22
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    so Palehorse is openly racist now? I guess i've been gone for a while.
    I remember when dude called my phone to save my soul because I didn't think WWII was staged LOL.

  8. #23

    Default

    HAHAHA!

    am I lying though?



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  9. #24
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,585
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    yes. and you're a faggot. stop trying to have a sentimental moment with me.

  10. #25

    Default

    haha come on homie I agree with you, black people are obnoxious, degenerate losers, your right!



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  11. #26

    Default

    remember when your mom made you call the cops because a forum member sent you a magazine hahah




    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  12. #27
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Interesting that ol paley agrees with tsa and tsa calls him a racist.

  13. #28
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,553
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Palehorse... That kind of dude who tries to tell you about his Cash 4 Gold business with coffee breath

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Interesting that ol paley agrees with tsa and tsa calls him a racist.
    exactly!!! theres a double standard

    but as we established black people generally have no self respect or integrity so who cares about a little hypocrisy sprinkled on top.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  15. #30
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,553
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Palehorse.. The kind of dude who makes you say the pledge of allegiance before checking out his knife collection

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •