once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Anybody seen Mathematics "The Answer" for sale in stores ?

Default Anybody seen Mathematics "The Answer" for sale in stores ?

Can not find CD or vinyl nowhere!!! I wonder is anybody seen this somewhere? eBay - no, discogs - no !
    WTF ?
    I need physical copy of this shit, especially vinyl!
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
    Why?
    What why?

Why he wants to buy and support the artist he likes? People are gettin' dumber with every day

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by soob View Post
    What why?

Why he wants to buy and support the artist he likes? People are gettin' dumber with every day
    LMAO

True!

It seems physical copy of the album is not exist... But there was possibility to pre-order the CD, vinyl and t-shirt on BANDCAMP web-site in the summer time... I just wonder - is anybody did this and received their copies ? Or there was not so much pre-orders and Mathematics decided to cancel this shit!? Its like nobody cares about this release and Mathematics decided to not bother himself by releasing physical copies and just dropped this album only in digital format... If so, then I feel sorry for him! Nobody cares about his albums no more. But digital MP3 album - is a complete trash!

Peace CT

Ordered from Bandcamp. Never got it. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Wow, its says a lot. Thanx for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post

thanks for the information

*Some updated info from this motha fucka... For those who still waiting for their copies*

rgu2002 Where is the fuckin album? I know some dudes who is ordered your shit from bandcamp web site and never got it! The fuck is it? @mathematicswu

mathematicswu @rgu2002 who the FUCK you talking to? Don't get disrespectful!!! Physicals are soon coming

rgu2002 I'm talking to you! What you mean "coming soon"? You got paid for physicals through bandcamp on release date July 27 and I still don't have my shit since already more than half of a year ! This is what I call "to be disrespectfull" ! Disrespectfull to your fans! I'm always show my support to your releases, but WTF is wrong with that album? No any explanations from you why we (fans) still dont received our albums we are paid for and all what you can tell to us is "coming soon"?

rgu2002 WTF man ? @mathematicswu

mathematicswu @rgu2002 don't get this social media shit twisted I ain't one of em dudes if u wanna talk tuff do it when u see me! Other than that I been released statements about the problem with the manufacturing of the physical, also I have already given refunds to those who have inquired on bandcamp as well as links to free downloads, so if you want a refund hit bandcamp and follow the instructions where to send your request, inquires or gripes and it will be handled correctly & soon coming means soon coming fucka.. Got them in production now.. If you still want it once they're made you can still get your order filled either way hit bandcamp and follow the instructions to the email associated with it.. Although.. Thanks for the support

http://instagram.com/p/i_XFkEyf1s/
    Last edited by rgu2002; 01-13-2014 at 05:18 AM.