once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Last Vegas

Default Last Vegas

A water-downed Hangover type movie. For a comedy, I barely laughed and all the comedy bits were foreseeable. You know the movie is terrible when 50 Cent has a cameo.

With three legendary actors and one that I probably should have seen by now in a movie, it's hard not to go into this movie with high expectations. Unfortunately, it seems like the three amigos just wanted to work together once in their career before they hang it up or die of "oral cancer". Getting tired of De Niro making "C" movies. Obviously, it won't tarnish his career but it's started to get painful to watch.

Did any of you like this movie? I think you may have to be over 50 and the kids off to college to appreciate this type of movie.

5/10 or lower

IMDB
    Last edited by madchild; 01-12-2014 at 10:36 PM.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I thought it was just for seniors.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I seen this before it came out during a special screening. It was OK.

-

LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It is just for senior citizens. I saw it and it's boring and i wish i hadn't wasted my time. Romany Malco, Jerry Ferrara, Michael Ealy from Think Like A Man 1 and 2 were in this and they shouldn't have wasted their time with this. Robert Deniro has done a few good movies the last few years like The Family, Righteous Kill, Freelancers, The Big Wedding, Killing Season. Every now and then he'll do a couple of wack movies. You may not have liked the movies i named but i liked them. Morgan Freeman has a new movie coming out with Scarlett Johannson.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.