Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim interview with thisis50.com

The utter stupidity in this thread is astounding.

I hate religious people more than gays. Gays never bothered me in my life, but religious people say the dumbest ignorant shit in all kinds of random places. Just like you just did.

God doesn't exist. Gays do. There is nothing to accept, it's a fact that they're around. What would you do about it besides preaching hate? It's even worse that people talk in the name of God, like you know what his intentions are.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

-

Young Gun, blame BigKing for the ignorance in this topic. He's the one that started a argument with me about he thinks it's funny about guys being raped in prison.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Yeah, don't judge criminals in jail.

Just judge gays, because Gods wants you to discriminate based on sexual preference.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

-

So you're saying most of the ignorant black men that are in prison, that's not their fault? LOL. They just got sent to prison because the white policemen don't like black men and the white policemen just like picking on them for no reason hahahahahahahahaha.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

No, that was not what I was saying.

I was making fun of you because you care about murderers getting raped while discriminating people based on their sexual preference in the same post. All in the name of god. 'I sure hope Shyheim doesn't get raped after killing a man, that's just not funny. But fuck gays and don't accept them'

-

Shyheim killed somebody? I didn't know that. Well i guess i can agree with you that criminals getting raped deserves to have that happen to them.

About that life

That's some fresh Wu-Wear Shy has on, he is keeping his head up for being in the situation he's in.
    And as far as the prison talk is concerned, a lot of ignorant shit being said. I have been to prison before unfortunately & the reality is for a criminal a "BITCH" can be female or male. The bitch in you will eventually come out in an environment like that so if you let it & others feel it, youre exposing yourself & you will get done in. And that goes for rape, getting stabbed, killed, beat up, extorted or whatever. Prison is an underground world that not many people will ever experience & I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy. I got my respect just writing rhymes while battling others & lifting weights & not talking all loud & sideways.

-

That's messed up you been to prison before Mantis69. I wish there wasn't so many evil people in the world but that's the way it is. Prison is a scary place and i would never wanna go there. So that's why i stay outta trouble.

About that life

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    That's some fresh Wu-Wear Shy has on, he is keeping his head up for being in the situation he's in.
    And as far as the prison talk is concerned, a lot of ignorant shit being said. I have been to prison before unfortunately & the reality is for a criminal a "BITCH" can be female or male. The bitch in you will eventually come out in an environment like that so if you let it & others feel it, youre exposing yourself & you will get done in. And that goes for rape, getting stabbed, killed, beat up, extorted or whatever. Prison is an underground world that not many people will ever experience & I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy. I got my respect just writing rhymes while battling others & lifting weights & not talking all loud & sideways.
    Were you on any episodes of LockUp?
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

CJ if you had to get raped by a wu-tang member or affiliate, who would it be?

Concerning Charles, once those socks came off, and the toes come out, the mop would drop.

Lmao u cats aint shit

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

This thread took a turn for the worse.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

right up shyheim's alley then