once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this jail sentence too harsh?

That is awful & sad. It's like PRE-premeditated murder. He should get whatever time they usually give out for that.

http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

So is any abortion ever if you want to get technical, but that doesn't make them a bad decision if you don't have the money or the love to support a child.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The weirdo Lauryn Hill blames all abortions on whitey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    So is any abortion ever if you want to get technical, but that doesn't make them a bad decision if you don't have the money or the love to support a child.
    She didn't decide though. Just be cause he didn't have "money or the love" doesn't mean she didn't. He's a fuck up for that. Not that i'm for it either wa, but it's one thing to mutually decide to do it and it's another thing to have your pregnancy terminated against your will.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Killa BB View Post
    She didn't decide though. Just be cause he didn't have "money or the love" doesn't mean she didn't. He's a fuck up for that. Not that i'm for it either wa, but it's one thing to mutually decide to do it and it's another thing to have your pregnancy terminated against your will.
    Yeah he should have manned up, but at the same time i understand it.

Be real if he said he didn't want it and she did he would have been paying for it (in multiple ways) the rest of his life. She would have been happy and he would have been sad. It wouldn't be fair either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Yeah he should have manned up, but at the same time i understand it.

Be real if he said he didn't want it and she did he would have been paying for it (in multiple ways) the rest of his life. She would have been happy and he would have been sad. It wouldn't be fair either.
    She may or may not have been happy with a child. Being a single mom is hard enough these days, so she probably would've taken her angry out on the kid.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty