once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Is this jail sentence too harsh?

  1. #16
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    That is awful & sad. It's like PRE-premeditated murder. He should get whatever time they usually give out for that.

    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  2. #17
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,211
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    So is any abortion ever if you want to get technical, but that doesn't make them a bad decision if you don't have the money or the love to support a child.

  3. #18
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,456
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The weirdo Lauryn Hill blames all abortions on whitey.



  4. #19
    BANG, BANG! Killa BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sola
    Posts
    3,421
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    So is any abortion ever if you want to get technical, but that doesn't make them a bad decision if you don't have the money or the love to support a child.
    She didn't decide though. Just be cause he didn't have "money or the love" doesn't mean she didn't. He's a fuck up for that. Not that i'm for it either wa, but it's one thing to mutually decide to do it and it's another thing to have your pregnancy terminated against your will.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

  5. #20
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,211
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killa BB View Post
    She didn't decide though. Just be cause he didn't have "money or the love" doesn't mean she didn't. He's a fuck up for that. Not that i'm for it either wa, but it's one thing to mutually decide to do it and it's another thing to have your pregnancy terminated against your will.
    Yeah he should have manned up, but at the same time i understand it.

    Be real if he said he didn't want it and she did he would have been paying for it (in multiple ways) the rest of his life. She would have been happy and he would have been sad. It wouldn't be fair either.

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Yeah he should have manned up, but at the same time i understand it.

    Be real if he said he didn't want it and she did he would have been paying for it (in multiple ways) the rest of his life. She would have been happy and he would have been sad. It wouldn't be fair either.
    She may or may not have been happy with a child. Being a single mom is hard enough these days, so she probably would've taken her angry out on the kid.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •