once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My rants about movies. Come in an enjoy my idiotic posts.

-

Default Beverly Hills Cop Part 4?

Is there truth to the rumors of maybe another Beverly Hills Cop? 2 of my co-workers told me they saw that there's gonna be a part 4 but i haven't heard anything about it. If it does get made, i hope it's the last one because part 3 sucked and John Ashton wasn't in the last one so he probably won't be in this new one. I guess Judge Reinhold is gonna be returning for the new one. Eddie Murphy's career has gone downhill. Life was the last good movie he did to me. Plus Eddie has 8 kids hahahahaha. So i guess he gotta keep making movies to support his kids. I guess that's why he'll play in any movie now to take care of his kids LOL.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Is there truth to the rumors of maybe another Beverly Hills Cop? 2 of my co-workers told me they saw that there's gonna be a part 4 but i haven't heard anything about it. If it does get made, i hope it's the last one because part 3 sucked and John Ashton wasn't in the last one so he probably won't be in this new one. I guess Judge Reinhold is gonna be returning for the new one. Eddie Murphy's career has gone downhill. Life was the last good movie he did to me. Plus Eddie has 8 kids hahahahaha. So i guess he gotta keep making movies to support his kids. I guess that's why he'll play in any movie now to take care of his kids LOL.
    damn cj u talkin like eddie is broke or something..lol

nigga has 8 seeds and tons of money kid!!!

anyway i hope its has all the originals
    cus 3 sucked donkey rectum

It's listed as 2010 with Brett Ratner directing, and it will be geared toward kids, so yes, it will suck
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

"DON'T THINK Axel! Makes my dick itch!!"

Ahhhh.....those were the days.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

this dudes a flake

THE REAL PCP

It gets mentioned on the Wikipedia pages for Beverly Hills Cop.

And I like part 3, the second was my least favourite.

-

You liked part 3 instead of part 2? Why? LOL. Part 3 sucked. The first and second one are the best. LOL@Urban Journalz reciting a scene from the first Beverly Hills Cop when Eddie's cop boss was talking to him hahahahahahahahaha. Eddie's boss was funny. There was another scene in the first one when Eddie and his boss was talking after Eddie's friend got killed at Eddie's apartment. Eddie said to his boss that he wanted to be put on the case and his boss told him he had somebody else on the case. Eddie said we're talking about a friend of mine here. His boss said yes we are, aren't we? Let's take a real good look at that. One, a hoodlum friend LOL. Two, in a cop's apartment. Three, a professional hit. Eddie said how do you know it was a professional hit? His boss said i didn't just walk into this town from the cotton fields LOL. Whoever killed your friend sure wasn't worried about your narrow ass LOL. If they were, you'd be laying in that meatwagon next to him LOL. Just don't do a damn thing. Eddie said well i got some vacation time coming and i wanna take my vacation. His boss said ok you can go on vacation but if you decide to but into this case, it'll be the longest vacation you ever heard of LOL.

-

Well i just saw from another website that director Brett Ratner says the new Beverly Hills Cop will be rated R. He said he doesn't know why people are spreading false rumors about the movie is gonna be geared towards kids and it's gonna be soft. He said he would never disrespect the first 2 classic Beverly Hills Cop's and make the new one soft.

-

Default Jason Statham And James Franco's Homefront

I saw Homefront last weekend and it's very good. Lots of action. Kate Bosworth is also in this and she looks like a crackhead but she's hot. Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay and produced it.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Murphy has officially expressed his excitement to work on BHC IV

“..first project Jerry Bruckheimer will develop under his new deal with Paramount. And it appears that Brett Ratner, who was in talks five years ago to direct, will, in fact, helm the picture, after he wraps Hercules. “Hercules, Hercules, Hercules, Hercules, Hercules, seriously hurry up with it, Beverly Hills is currently copless,” Murphy responded.”

http://www.vulture.com/2013/12/brett...lls-cop-4.html

I don't think it will be geared for kids.

I seems that It will be Jerry Bruckheimer taking charge in the Beverly Hills Cop & Top Gun Sequels.
    Now that he left his disney partnership I think the Flicks will be more grimey?

http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/12/12/e...mer-paramount/

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

-

I really don't wanna see another Beverly Hills Cop sequel because John Ashton and Judge Reinhold probably won't be in it because they've gotten older. I wish John would've been in the 3rd one because i liked his Taggert character.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I can't believe nobody responded to this. Ya'll are always posting some wack ass movies but when i post action movies, only a couple of people respond or nobody responds. I don't give if a shit if ya'll don't like Jason Statham because he does some good movies and Homefront is good.

About that life

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol

-

Default My rants about movies. Come in an enjoy my idiotic posts.

About Last Night with Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Joy Bryant, Regina Hall comes out on valentine's day which is February 14th. I'm gonna go to the movies by myself as usual LOL. I love Joy Bryant and Regina Hall.

About that life