Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My rants about movies. Come in an enjoy my idiotic posts.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Were there a lot of hood rats at the film?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

I wish faggots on here would stop deleting my comments. Former NFL star Terrell Owens was in About Last Night as Joy Bryant's ex-boyfriend. He had a small part.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Default Stop Deleting My Topics

I'm really sick of people deleting my topics because ya'll don't like the movies i like. I didn't know that everybody is supposed to like the same movies LOL. Just because ya'll don't like Think Like A Man, don't be deleting it. Faggot ass muthafuckas. Who is the faggot moderator?

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

When you go to the movies alone, and you see a woman that has also gone alone, have you ever tried to talk to her and get her number?
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

Default I Wanna Thank Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Arnold Schwarzenegger For...........

keeping action movies alive because a lot of movies that are coming to theatres are wack. Sylvester and Arnold's last movie Escape Plan was wack but the movies they did before that which were Bullet To The Head and The Last Stand were good. Arnold has a new movie coming out in April with Terrence Howard called Sabotage and i wanna see it. Jason Statham's last 2 movies Parker and Homefront were good. He did a straight to video movie last year called Redemption but it sucked. Steven Seagal and Jean Claude Van Damme are also still doing movies but they're coming straight to video. Steven has a new one out now with Ving Rhames and Danny Trejo called Force Of Execution and Jean has a new one coming out called Enemies Closer. I wanna see both of those. Cuba Gooding Jr does action movies sometimes and Bruce Willis does action movies sometimes. Die Hard 5 was good. Dolph Lundgren still does action movies. I saw one of his last year and it was good. I think it's called Ambushed and Randy Couture was also in it and Vinnie Jones.

About that life

-

No. I don't approach black women anymore period. It doesn't matter what place i see them at. Black women's attitudes will never change and they will continue to be evil until they die. I hear some people say there's some good black women. Please show me where they are LOL. It's not that many good black women and if there's some good black women especially the ones that got good jobs, they think they're better than black men because they make more money than them and they got a nice car and a nice house.

About that life

-

Default Kevin Costner And Amber Heard's 3 Days To Kill

I'm gonna check this out tomorrow. The previews look like Kevin is a assassin who works for the government and kills bad people. I think Amber Heard's sexy hot self is his boss. Did ya'll hear Amber is engaged to Johnny Depp? He's a lucky man because she's hot.

About that life

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

You love these straight to DVD movies but did you see lawless yet?

I didn't mind Redemption but I never heard of Homefront. I'm always checking for new statham flick I'll have to get my hands in this

Bahahahahahaha!

Thank you action movie gods for you have truly bestowed us with bountiful reels of pictures containing explosions, running, jumping, shooting and fighting.

Amen.

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

I didn't even know Kevin Costner was still acting. Last movie I remember him in was Waterworld. Dances with Wolves is that shit though.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

brolic bearded bastard APOLLO STASH's Avatar

we like some of the movies you like. we just don't like the posts from you about them. that's what i think is going on

I'm really sick of people deleting my topics because ya'll don't like the movies i like. I didn't know that everybody is supposed to like the same movies LOL. Just because ya'll don't like Think Like A Man, don't be deleting it. Faggot ass muthafuckas. Who is the faggot moderator?

-

Miliato, Jason Statham's Homefront is worth seeing. It'll be out on video next month. Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay and produced it. No i haven't seen Lawless. Yesterday i watched Steven Seagal's new movie Force Of Execution with Ving Rhames and Danny Trejo. It's pretty good and Steven plays a bad guy.

About that life

Default rumors about a new beverly hills cop movie

Has anybody heard about this? Somebody told me about it may be false but it may be trueanybody got any info

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
    for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
    Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
    Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom

haha, this is great.