once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf is Puff doing?

Charles, I'm curious. How come a person of wisdom like yourself is in the position you're in?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

hahaha
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    if puffy could, he would dig b.i.g. up and walk around with him like weekend at bernies. !!!!

lol
    Last edited by zooruka; 02-12-2014 at 07:19 PM.

-

TheFunkyDrummer, that's a good question. I guess i'm stuck being a janitor because i'm lazy when it comes to studying and reading so i can better myself and get a better job making good money. I make decent money now working 2 jobs. I thought about getting a job in the music business when i was young but i never pursued it because i was afraid to leave Cleveland and move to New York or Los Angeles. I'm not too good with learning directions on how to get my way around a city that i've never been to.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

TheFunkyDrummer, that's a good question. I guess i'm stuck being a janitor because i'm lazy when it comes to studying and reading so i can better myself and get a better job making good money. I make decent money now working 2 jobs. I thought about getting a job in the music business when i was young but i never pursued it because i was afraid to leave Cleveland and move to New York or Los Angeles. I'm not too good with learning directions on how to get my way around a city that i've never been to.
    In other words, you're an idiot.

-

No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something. There's some people who are afraid to move to a city they've never been to because they aren't good with directions on how to get their way around the city. I wouldn't wanna live in New York and Los Angeles anyway because it's too many people in those cities. I live in Maryland and there's a lot of people here and in Virginia and Washington DC. The traffic here can be bad sometimes but i've gotten used to it. There's more things to do here than in Cleveland. If Cleveland would've had some good jobs, movie theatres and a few malls nearby where i used to live, i would've stayed. I also left Cleveland because of the snow. It snows way too much there.

I don't know why Puff Daddy gets so much hate. I think he's a good businessman even though most of his former artists may not feel that way. I'm happy for any black man that comes from the hood and becomes successful. I like the advice Derek Luke who played Puff Daddy gave Jamal Woolard in Notorious movie when he saw Jamal standing on the corner selling drugs. He said my dad died in these streets hustling. Ain't no future in this here. I'm sure that's the same advice Puff gave Notorious Big.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

No artificial sleazy

No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something. There's some people who are afraid to move to a city they've never been to because they aren't good with directions on how to get their way around the city. I wouldn't wanna live in New York and Los Angeles anyway because it's too many people in those cities. I live in Maryland and there's a lot of people here and in Virginia and Washington DC. The traffic here can be bad sometimes but i've gotten used to it. There's more things to do here than in Cleveland. If Cleveland would've had some good jobs, movie theatres and a few malls nearby where i used to live, i would've stayed. I also left Cleveland because of the snow. It snows way too much there.

I don't know why Puff Daddy gets so much hate. I think he's a good businessman even though most of his former artists may not feel that way. I'm happy for any black man that comes from the hood and becomes successful. I like the advice Derek Luke who played Puff Daddy gave Jamal Woolard in Notorious movie when he saw Jamal standing on the corner selling drugs. He said my dad died in these streets hustling. Ain't no future in this here. I'm sure that's the same advice Puff gave Notorious Big.

LOL this guy could be a spin off of The Critic. Put that shit on TLC.

Thulani Hadebe1 month ago

Cherokee can u hook up with me ??? Please can also fuck u ??? PLEASE ??? Im in SA , The Best in Afica

Fucked up how Jada left Bad-boy but still had to give puff 300,000 for an advance on his solo efforts.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I can not fathom how idiotic you are.

I bet you were on Judge Judy and she called you a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
    I can not fathom how idiotic you are.

I bet you were on Judge Judy and she called you a moron.
    hahaha wtf lol