Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85

Thread: Onyx's new album: WakeDaFucup (produced by SnowGoons) -one of the best of the year

  1. #16
    King Fuckhead FatherSl!me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fucksville, USA
    Posts
    4,107
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Yeah it sucks your father's balls, making them all slimy.
    If you say so chief.

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    slime has terrible taste in broads and music it looks like
    It looks like you're studying me a little too much & it's creeping me out

  2. #17

    Default

    white boy iz wack
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

  3. #18
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,838
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    the Onyx part of the song is dope, the beat fits them well and especially Fredro Starr has been killing it lately - just check his album with Audible Doctor which was one of last year's hottest... i thought thits was from that upcoming Snowgoonz album, but it seems its from Onyx LP - let's just not hope that they produced all of it.

    a track or two from them always sound dope, but a full LP of there stuff just don't work for me. "Sparta" was ok because it was so short and they delivered some bangers, but have you heard the album they did with PMD and some other dude - i turned it off after half.... WACK!!!



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  4. #19
    Tiger style zu fam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hell's Labyrinth
    Age
    29
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yea claaa7 pretty much nailed it

  5. #20
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,427
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    - let's just not hope that they produced all of it.

    a track or two from them always sound dope, but a full LP of there stuff just don't work for me. "Sparta" was ok because it was so short and they delivered some bangers, but have you heard the album they did with PMD and some other dude - i turned it off after half.... WACK!!!
    Thank you!!!

  6. #21
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,389
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
    If you say so chief.



    It looks like you're studying me a little too much & it's creeping me out
    lol @ this panty fungus trying to call somebody else creepy
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  7. #22
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,389
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    the Onyx part of the song is dope, the beat fits them well and especially Fredro Starr has been killing it lately - just check his album with Audible Doctor which was one of last year's hottest... i thought thits was from that upcoming Snowgoonz album, but it seems its from Onyx LP - let's just not hope that they produced all of it.

    a track or two from them always sound dope, but a full LP of there stuff just don't work for me. "Sparta" was ok because it was so short and they delivered some bangers, but have you heard the album they did with PMD and some other dude - i turned it off after half.... WACK!!!

    what is the name of the album with PMD?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  8. #23
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,427
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    I think its that album he dropped with sean strange

  9. #24
    King Fuckhead FatherSl!me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fucksville, USA
    Posts
    4,107
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ this panty fungus trying to call somebody else creepy
    You wish u even smelled panty fungus, no pussy gettin nerdboy virgin watchin me tryin to figure me out lmao!!

  10. #25
    N.I. chiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Kobe, Japan
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    the Onyx part of the song is dope, the beat fits them well and especially Fredro Starr has been killing it lately - just check his album with Audible Doctor which was one of last year's hottest... i thought thits was from that upcoming Snowgoonz album, but it seems its from Onyx LP - let's just not hope that they produced all of it.

    a track or two from them always sound dope, but a full LP of there stuff just don't work for me. "Sparta" was ok because it was so short and they delivered some bangers, but have you heard the album they did with PMD and some other dude - i turned it off after half.... WACK!!!
    somebody get this man a beer!!

    courtesy of Bobby_Digital72


    Non Ignorants

  11. #26
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,838
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    what is the name of the album with PMD?
    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I think its that album he dropped with sean strange
    Radioactive's got it - it's a collaboration between PMD and Sean Strange over Snowgoons beats. it's called "Welcome to the Goondox"



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  12. #27
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    I agree, I hope it's not a fully produced Snowgoons album.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  13. #28
    The Master of Equilibrium
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    It's a Snowgoons album featuring Onyx

    2014 #WAKEDAFUCUP (feat. Onyx)[17]
    • Released: March 9, 2014[18]
    • Label: Goon MuSick
    • Format: CD



  14. #29
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,389
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Is Sonsee going to be on any of the songs on the album?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  15. #30
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Oh ok. I thought this was a new Onyx album that Check Two was talking about. Who is Snowgoons? Are they white? If they are, i don't like white rappers.


    About that life

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •