once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: The 10 most popular sports in your country

  1. #16
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I cant find a top 10 for northern Ireland but itd be similar to HANZO's list except some gaelic/celtic sports like gaelic and hurley might be on the list (definitely not as popular compared to the republic of Ireland) and motorbike racing and horse racing will also be pretty popular. I think swimming will b up there too. strange how its not on the English list, HANZO.

    abbot I didn't realise u were a kiwi. ive got family in new Zealand. ahhahahahahah its funny how u don't like rugby, that must be a nightmare in NZ.

    Jonah lomu was a freak of nature. ive never seen anything like him.
    Last edited by cj wisty; 04-29-2014 at 05:18 PM.


    NON-IGS

  2. #17
    Non Ignorant Cult check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,479
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Isn't throwing girlfriends/wives a popular sport in some of those countries? And throwing sheep?


  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į
    Age
    13
    Posts
    16,369
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Lol @ calling Aussie rules a tough guy sport. It's played by faggots watched by faggots in the arse end of Australia and when players get mad they do this faggy "bumping" on each other. Faggot sport. It should not even be called sport.
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

  4. #19

    Default

    Professional Wrestling is not a sport.

  5. #20
    Local 363 IBEW APOLLO STASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    we hate tourists
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,443
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    do you consider boxing a sport?

  6. #21
    Non Ignorant Cult check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,479
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackhead Bob View Post
    Professional Wrestling is not a sport.
    Neither is a baseball game when you have to pay for two strangers from the internet to go along with you


  7. #22
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Isn't throwing girlfriends/wives a popular sport in some of those countries? And throwing sheep?
    wife carrying comes from finland, never heard of tossing wives or tossing sheep.

    lmao imagine if grandmassive or ceited got married and had to throw their wives.


    NON-IGS

  8. #23

  9. #24
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    I cant find a top 10 for northern Ireland but itd be similar to HANZO's list except some gaelic/celtic sports like gaelic and hurley might be on the list (definitely not as popular compared to the republic of Ireland) and motorbike racing and horse racing will also be pretty popular. I think swimming will b up there too. strange how its not on the English list, HANZO.

    abbot I didn't realise u were a kiwi. ive got family in new Zealand. ahhahahahahah its funny how u don't like rugby, that must be a nightmare in NZ.

    Jonah lomu was a freak of nature. ive never seen anything like him.
    Got espn lifes better.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  10. #25
    N.I. Crooner Lee Towers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    GUISE GUARD.
    Posts
    15,826
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Belgium :

    popularity on TV, Belgian / international competitions

    1. cycling (done in summer)
    2. soccer
    3. cross country cycling (done in fall & winter, we hardly get any snow though)
    4. Formula 1 racing
    5. athletics

    practised in free time:
    1. soccer
    2. tennis
    3. cycling
    4. gymnastics
    5. basketball
    6. horseback riding
    7. golf
    8. indoor soccer
    9. swimming
    10. volleyball

    @ ol' dirty abbot : my girl is spending 2 years working in Auckland at the moment (about 8 months left, is visiting next week), is living in St Heliers at the time. Is mountainbiking a big thing there? When I visited the people she was staying with said something along those lines. They were avid mountainbikers themselves.

    POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'm in Wallonia, oh wait, now I'm in Flanders. #OhLetsDoIt
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin
    Since you join you have posted 333 messages a month on average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    you're jerking it to Lee Towers look-alkes?????

  11. #26
    Non Ignorant Cult check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,479
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ^^
    sorry to hear that


  12. #27
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    Belgium :

    popularity on TV, Belgian / international competitions

    1. cycling (done in summer)
    2. soccer
    3. cross country cycling (done in fall & winter, we hardly get any snow though)
    4. Formula 1 racing
    5. athletics

    practised in free time:
    1. soccer
    2. tennis
    3. cycling
    4. gymnastics
    5. basketball
    6. horseback riding
    7. golf
    8. indoor soccer
    9. swimming
    10. volleyball

    @ ol' dirty abbot : my girl is spending 2 years working in Auckland at the moment (about 8 months left, is visiting next week), is living in St Heliers at the time. Is mountainbiking a big thing there? When I visited the people she was staying with said something along those lines. They were avid mountainbikers themselves.
    U let your girl overseas for 2 years? U aint worried about that
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  13. #28
    Non Ignorant Cult check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,479
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    what is athletics?


  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į
    Age
    13
    Posts
    16,369
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Unless you're dating a sheep you got nothing to worry about 5th state
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

  15. #30
    N.I. Crooner Lee Towers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    GUISE GUARD.
    Posts
    15,826
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Unless you're dating a sheep you got nothing to worry about 5th state
    LOL! Nah, I'm not worried.

    POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'm in Wallonia, oh wait, now I'm in Flanders. #OhLetsDoIt
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin
    Since you join you have posted 333 messages a month on average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    you're jerking it to Lee Towers look-alkes?????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •