once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Locke

Default Locke

Trailer looks rather boring. An entire movie shot in a car. Kind of reminds me of Phone Booth, as this movie is rather short too. The movie has a high rating so there must be more too it than the trailer lets on (of course).

I have yet to watch a Tom Hardy movie that I even realize he's in it. I guess I've only seen Inception and Batman and should be checking out Bronson and Warrior to see what all the fuss is about.

Last edited by madchild; 03-07-2014 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Fixed the thread title to the correct name of the movie.

Tom Hardy was Picard's clone in Star Trek Nemesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

ok ive been saying this for too fucking long....Lawless is Tom Hardy's illest role. check this scene....

Did anyone watch this?

I gave it an attempt for 45 minutes but his accent is unbearable. So, boring just watching someone answer calls in a car.

^Yes! Great film! I'll admit, I feel asleep but I enjoyed. Tom Hardy is brilliant (To be honest, I watch this film every night before I fall asleep.)

No artificial sleazy

Imo the best movie ever shot in one place was The Sunset Limited.