once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen the worst movie of the last decade?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Default Is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen the worst movie of the last decade?

I haven't seen this yet, but from whatever place I read or whomever I talk to say how terrible this movie is, and one of the worst they ever saw. Though this forum seems to be one of the only sites where there are some fans of it for some reason?

It's your classic overreaction to a bad Michael bay movie. It's awful, sure, but there is far worse out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

what movies are worse?

Gigli
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

I'd say it was more of a disappointment than actually being terrible (although it did suck). I remember this having one of the sickest trailers in recent memory but the film was basically a few action scenes strung together by some loose dialog.

Thought the last Bond film was disappointing also...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    I'd say it was more of a disappointment than actually being terrible (although it did suck). I remember this having one of the sickest trailers in recent memory but the film was basically a few action scenes strung together by some loose dialog.

Thought the last Bond film was disappointing also...
    Agreed.

I enjoyed both movies tho, but yea you can tell they were on the decline.

hopefully the new transformers is better.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants