once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin/museum tour/1 copy of album

planning worldwide yes.. all continents... as many places as we can hit

The future of music isn't paying $50 to listen to an album in a museum.

Cool to get this much publicity - friends of mine who don' t listen to rap but know I like Wu have been sending me links to this article all day.

But, fuck, man. We want to hear the music, and we can't. It sucks.
    Last edited by ShortyCoffeeStain; 03-27-2014 at 12:53 AM.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    The public will get to enjoy it, only not from pressing a download button behind your computer, but in a space that we dictate. Everyone's entitled to their opinion though and it's great there's already so much debate!
    There's not much debate...everyone is saying its a shit idea...no offence but it's not even rza produced right? Its basically your album with wu affiliates...

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I'm not sure how much free time I'll have being in the new version of the Beauty and the Geek show coming out, but we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
    Cool to get this much publicity

first of all it was a cilvaringz album, then ringz talked to rza about it .. now it's a rza & ringz wu-tang album? huh? if rza's NOT involved .. there's no forbes article, good job ciliviringz for using the rza and his name like that since he did nothing on this album and you're a no name
    Last edited by Jammin; 03-27-2014 at 01:55 AM.

ay yo ringz.....

if us wu corp retards all pitched in and got you somewhere upwards of $150 could we get some copies. you know we are your peoples first & foremost. dont sell out to these rich crackers.

i, myself, would be willing to throw down $50, but i want my own copy of this joint.

i heard theres a beat rza made out of the sounds of madonna pussy farting into the mic on this epic piece of art. sounds like another trendsetting callabo.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

I'd pay 10 dollars for this venue, or 15 maybe, that's it. I like the idea, but the entire concept has to be different than Power's corny art shows.

At least we'll see who's the richest Wu fan out there.

The Master of Equilibrium Origin™'s Avatar

While it is genuinely an interesting idea, which also brings to light the fact that music is no longer given the value it's deserved, We now live in a society of instant gratification.

I cannot see this working, it's not an experience like going to a Show, photos, women, drinks, drugs, etc...

It's paying $50 to go to a gallery with a pair of headphones on (Rza Headphone marketing guaranteed) after being strip searched..

Regardless of that, It's Ringz work, The man has the right to do with it what he will, Pointless people crying over his choices.

Just look at this like most Wutang related material of the last 10 years, a complete let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Pointless people crying over his choices.

it's also pointless to do 5 threads about this album, asking the fans what they want, saying the album's coming soon for the masses then reading this forbes article ... #MONEYHUNGRY

I can't believe how many Wu stans are on here pissing their pants over some new material, these are the same guys who have bashed every wu release in the past 15 years. Your that eager to hear some new Wu joints you will pay $50 to hear it once in a museum?

What if Drake buys the only copy? And puts RnB hooks on all the tracks and replaces the music with production by the Weeknd?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Banned

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    hey ringz .. just wanna let you know SHOGUN/Kinetic 9 are MAD @ u on FB

https://www.facebook.com/shoguntha1s...0?stream_ref=1

https://www.facebook.com/shogun.assa...52310932312430
    So this is why the Wuki package thread was deleted ?
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

"In a space that we dictate"

People don't consume music in the same way as a painting. Its part of peoples daily lives. I want to listen on my home stereo, headphones anywhere i like, in the car, the club etc.

Music is built on repetition, if i can only listen to a song one or two times before some cunt selfishly locks it up in his house, i might as well not listen. Who is travelling to different venues every day to check some new music out? I'm telling you i will literally listen to my own music and my old cds instead.

Quote Originally Posted by SKANK HILL View Post
    So this is why the Wuki package thread was deleted ?

Veteran Member

The concept will flop so hard....And Cilvaringz will always be remembered and for eternity as a dick. From day one.

The guy want to be famous so bad that he found this publicity stunt, write a full biography of himself on wikipedia few days before the forbes article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cilvaringz
    and take all wu-tang and RZA credits for his own purpose : be famous.