Thread: Benzino shot by his nephew on the way to his mother's funeral

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Default Benzino shot by his nephew on the way to his mother's funeral

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

that motherfucker from the bean-town not atl fake ass rapper

The nephew is driving a Bentley and he's dumb enough to shoot at him in broad daylight. Idiot.

That's some crazy family shit, I don't like Benzino but I would never wish for anyone to get shot. ahe can bag some real nice honeys tho.

no matter what benzino does, he just cant get anybody to give the slightest fuck about him.

i mean, i've never heard so little about a rapper getting shot.
    this piece of shit could suck jay-z's dick in the middle of times square while beyonce fucks him in his ass with a dildo while mtv, vh1 & bet all film it live, and still nobody would give a fuck about who he is.

benzino's hip hop legacy is this: the guy who fucked up the source & its credibility.
    and the guy who was the inspiration behind one of the top 10 diss records of all time.

and thats IT.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    no matter what benzino does, he just cant get anybody to give the slightest fuck about him.

this piece of shit could suck jay-z's dick in the middle of times square while beyonce fucks him in his ass with a dildo while mtv, vh1 & bet all film it live, and still nobody would give a fuck about who he is.

benzino's hip hop legacy is this: the guy who fucked up the source & its credibility.
    and the guy who was the inspiration behind one of the top 10 diss records of all time.

and thats IT.
    lol there was a story in the news widget on my phone the other day and the article title called him a "reality tv star" instead of a rapper lmao
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

I was just reading about it on a website and the story had 4,747 likes. That is screwed up l.o.l.

-

Main Man, why you gotta be dissing Benzino? He doesn't need to be a big rap star for people to care about him. He's not a terrible rapper. I heard 3 of his albums, i heard Made Men's Classic Limited Edition album and The Almighty RSO's album that has One In The Chamber song they did with M.O.P. and Smif and Wessun which is a hard song. That's messed up he got shot and i hope he's alright. RIP to his mother. How is he to blame for The Source magazine becoming terrible? He helped make the magazine a success in the 90's. The magazine became terrible after the mid 2000's because there was a lot of terrible rap music coming out and he can't be blamed for that. I wanna know why did his buddies from Made Men beat up NBA player Paul Pierce at a club and almost killed him?

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post

and thats IT.
    He should reach out to Shia Lebouef.