once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 older Crumple tracks 1 about rhyming in the hood 2 about poverty vs wealthy life

Default 2 older Crumple tracks 1 about rhyming in the hood 2 about poverty vs wealthy life

What's good ya'll? I made the Redman topic to balance the Crumple topic out.

Check out these 2 joints from 2007 and 2008.

Again rugged beats. Kick a Beat is all about when my crew and me used to kick rhymes at the back of my building from 1998-2004. I am sure many buildings still house that kinda behaviour and everything that goes with it - partying, girls, drama.

This track Time Just goes is all about how time is slipping away. The first part is all observations on poverty - welfare and dumb shit - the second verse is all condo living, and living very large and high quality - positive shit. My brother made the beat.

Enjoy! New Crumple album - Cryptkid dropping later this year!
    Admiral Crumple - Creator of Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple

You belong there

This is garbage, all these beats sound the same track after track & its nothing but yelling & noise. No type of lyricism or craft.

Damn...

Fatality.

Grandmassive - Well, I guess you don't like it then. I'm just grateful
    I get music money checks every month and more and more views and fans by the days.

Radio - Come on man, that's no fatality. If I'm dead then this is all
    about a new beggining, I'm on the verge of finishing my Law Clerk College Diploma,
    I just secured a heavy internship and I'm dropping - what I feel - is the best
    album I've ever cvreated later this year. There's a lot of work ahead of me, and
    that's my focus.

For others interested, you can buy both of those tracks I posted on itunes

You belong there

crumple you are definitely getting better.

Prod - Thank you. The tracks I posted are both over 5 years old. I try to be selective in upping them because I''m at another level now. This is my latest work from last summer and the direction my new album Cryptkid went in -

You belong there

Quote Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
    Grandmassive - Well, I guess you don't like it then. I'm just grateful
    I get music money checks every month and more and more views and fans by the days.

Radio - Come on man, that's no fatality. If I'm dead then this is all
    about a new beggining, I'm on the verge of finishing my Law Clerk College Diploma,
    I just secured a heavy internship and I'm dropping - what I feel - is the best
    album I've ever cvreated later this year. There's a lot of work ahead of me, and
    that's my focus.

For others interested, you can buy both of those tracks I posted on itunes
    you get music money checks? pics or it didn't happen.

Whats the point of getting better at rapping and writing songs when your voice is literally horrible?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post

Whats the point of getting better at rapping and writing songs when your voice is literally horrible?
    Sha - Yes. Pics? Why would I waste my time for someone like you who shows no love?
    Check How many albums I have on ughh.com - how many sold out there, cdbaby.com and itunes. I get money from all those monthly.

I see you try to diss me on the other thread as well. It's like this - I keep it cool with everyone - it's either we're good or I simply ignore you. No hate, I just don't have time.

I have alot of work ahead of me for mixing my upcoming album - third mix - the art, the stickers, the videos, and complting my College Work. That's my focus.

You belong there

I have a strange attraction to crumples voice. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
    Sha - Yes. Pics? Why would I waste my time for someone like you who shows no love?
    Check How many albums I have on ughh.com - how many sold out there, cdbaby.com and itunes. I get money from all those monthly.

I see you try to diss me on the other thread as well. It's like this - I keep it cool with everyone - it's either we're good or I simply ignore you. No hate, I just don't have time.

I have alot of work ahead of me for mixing my upcoming album - third mix - the art, the stickers, the videos, and complting my College Work. That's my focus.
    You're a nice guy, which makes it hard to diss you. I don't know, you do suck completely and totally but i know you've developed this creepily positive attitude from years of abuse about your face and music. So i know i'm not going to win. Keep living the dream youngster.

crump my man, i wasnt dissing...i was saying..that comment was some fatality shit...and it was

Radio - It is what it is. Time is too expensive for interactions with people like that. I have a radio show interview tomorrow as well.

Sha - I ain't really fucking with you, but I hope you're doing something efficient with your life as well.

Everyone look out for that Admiral Crumple Cryptkid album later this year.

You belong there

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Kayne West's voice is terrible, not OG Crumple's.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I have a strange attraction to crumples voice. lol
    It's kind of soothing. Like baby powder on deez nuts.

The Master of Equilibrium Origin™'s Avatar

Hahaha at how sad people are trying to shit on C Diddy! Keep your head up man, Some of your tracks are dope. Whilst you're out there having fun, and making some bread, doing shows and selling merch, these sad mother fuckers sat on the corp, masturbating and doing nothing much else with their lives!