Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Why would you be ashamed that your ancestors were slaves?

  1. #16
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Loud hoodrat on cellphone asked if she could keep it down. This is her reaction:


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  2. #17
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Men have no right to be upset with their women. If we as black men cannot control nor provide for our women, what does that make us?
    I have a right to be upset with ANYBODY exhibiting poor behavior. By you agreeing that men should not be upset with anything women do, you show that you do not hold women accountable for their behaviour. You think women are not equal, so you hold them by different standards from men.

    Control women? She is not a farm animal. She is a person with her own will. I do not control anybody. We should be able to communicate and agree or not and move from there.

    As for providing. Ya we should be able to provide financial support, but this economy is messed up.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    I have a right to be upset with ANYBODY exhibiting poor behavior. By you agreeing that men should not be upset with anything women do, you show that you do not hold women accountable for their behaviour. You think women are not equal, so you hold them by different standards from men.

    Control women? She is not a farm animal. She is a person with her own will. I do not control anybody. We should be able to communicate and agree or not and move from there.

    As for providing. Ya we should be able to provide financial support, but this economy is messed up.
    You've made some valid points. You're right, though. I won't say that all of the black women I know and know of exhibit bad behavior; However, I've seen and had my hand full of bad experiences with them. A few bad apples shouldn't spoil the bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  4. #19
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,544
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Exactly. Africa, as big as a continent it is, has a lot of corruption, tribalism, nationalism, and wars poppin off every few yrs in various countries, it is not worth living in, so you came to America. Right?




    Refer back to the "wars poppin off every few yrs..." in Africa showin & provin Africans don't like other Africans. Tribalism and Nationalism also show & prove this!





    You got THAT right. It is very clear now in the 2014 that the black woman in general is now what the old time racist said she was. She is disloyal, lacking honor, shameless, unruly, etc. Please refer to Youtube, WSHH, other internet sites, news channels, and general human experience.
    that's the dumbest thing i've every heard. That's like saying europeans came to the US because they hate white people. Unless you're 100% sure that 'tribalism and nationalism' wasn't and isn't popping off in europe.

  5. #20
    Hungry Hyena From Medina SL33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,145
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    I know a guy who plays basketball in Dubai and he swears that he has to wear all kinds of ridiculous jewelry in order to separate himself from african workers. Arabs are racists like that.


    Some ppl seem to mix nationalism and chauvinism, and i don't see nothing wrong in tribalism.




  6. #21
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,544
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    I just don't think it makes any sense to complain about your culture's women. In the end of the day their fathers are black, and if they don't like the situation they should stop being cowardly and absent. I don't know the rat ball bitches a lot of you wu niggas deal with but all of the black women in my life are normal and consistently single. Most of them are very good looking as well, but every black american man I know spends his day dick riding rappers and complaining about black women. In all honesty you deal with members of the opposite gender that are on your level. If you're looking for a girl that can read odds are your the last person your classmates want the teacher to call on during open reading. If all of the girls in your life act like animals you're probably an animal.

  7. #22
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    You could defend these "women" all you want. Black women are consistently single and the most unwanted women of all women. PERIOD!!!

  8. #23
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,544
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    I'm not defending anyone. It could have to do with the fact that their men are also the most single and unwanted group of men. Also the high incarceration, death, and drug addiction rates and consistent illegitimate impregnation of women tie into it. Again if your left hand is broken and your right hand is strong, you're still weak.

    Black american men typically blame women for their problems with women which is fine but from the view of the rest of humanity, if your women are useless you're useless. Ironically more black women are employed college educated and reasonable from my own personal interactions than black men. The biggest issue a black woman with a degree has relationship-wise is finding a black man to match

  9. #24
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    There are black men to match them in education, but I doubt those black men are looking for black women.
    Last edited by diggy; 04-14-2014 at 07:11 PM.

  10. #25
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    And as for the incarceration rates, of black men - that more of them are in prison than college - I made a thread in gen chat that shows that is a lie.

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    And as for the incarceration rates, of black men - that more of them are in prison than college - I made a thread in gen chat that shows that is a lie.
    They're more black men in college than in prison.

    In regards to black men dating outside the race, good luck with that unless the women are fat. To nice looking non-black women, if a black man isn't a sports player, earning a good amount of money, black men aren't saying anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  12. #27
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,544
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Ironman the issue is you have the brain of a 5 year old and woman don't like that. It has nothing to do with football

    Diggy, I go to the black entrepreneurship seminars, meet ups, and networking events. I go to the class rooms. There's an unreasonably higher number of women than men.

    @diggy, the incarceration rate is still ridiculous and skews the number of men to women in the free world. Well to do black men don't have to 'look for black women', but like I said originally black americans are the only humans alive that don't want their kids to look like them in overwhelming numbers. They weren't the only slaves either so they can't blame it on that and it has nothing to do with western ideals etc because asians aren't even on television.

    It's really some weirdo shit, but I don't expect anyone to be able to think outside of the context they were born into.


    Rent seeking in other people's (white) domain (schools, businesses, politics, women) is why at most these 'educated black men' can only be middle management. Why do you think they get the rejected schools, rejected jobs, rejected political platforms, and rejected women?

    Every other group of humans is building it's collective self up while a lot of these 'educated black american men' are looking to be accepted in someone else's building.

    This is why mexicans asians and hell even africans don't complain about racism the way black americans do. Because without white love, black americans would be dead due to their bizarre alternative view of survival. You can go to the same restaurant everyday and complain about the service or you can cook whatever it is you like there at home.

  13. #28
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,544
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    black people will mock the BET awards for example, despite it being higher rated and a bigger revenue earner than the grammies (which statistics say only black people watch), and flip out because they didn't 'win a grammy'. Why aren't why people angry that they aren't winning BET Awards? Why aren't asians and hispanics complaining? You think these white people are going to hand you their best shit or give you the control buttons -such as a grammy- of their own culture?

    You can't openly say you don't have value for your own women. No group of people in the world do this, it's complete madness but if you can't see it than you can't see it.

    If a kid is born what is the first thing people say?
    "he has your eyes" "she has you nose"
    this is human nature. What are you niggas telling each other?
    "This one kinda looks like Nick Nolte"

    lol wtf?

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Ironman the issue is you have the brain of a 5 year old and woman don't like that. It has nothing to do with football
    Very funny. Out of all the women I've been with (several), I've been told that I would make a great husband. I make decent living, I treat people with repsect and I handle my business unlike most people do.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Diggy, I go to the black entrepreneurship seminars, meet ups, and networking events. I go to the class rooms. There's an unreasonably higher number of women than men.
    We've discussed this before. As a matter of fact, we've been discussing this topic for years. There are more black women working, there are more black women in college, and more than 70% of black women are the head of the household. What does this mean? Role reversal. complete role reversal. We men should be providing for our women, we should be protecting them, period!

    Talking smack about how our women aren't anything isn't helping the situation. All of them aren't the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    @diggy, the incarceration rate is still ridiculous and skews the number of men to women in the free world. Well to do black men don't have to 'look for black women', but like I said originally black americans are the only humans alive that don't want their kids to look like them in overwhelming numbers. They weren't the only slaves either so they can't blame it on that and it has nothing to do with western ideals etc because asians aren't even on television.

    It's really some weirdo shit, but I don't expect anyone to be able to think outside of the context they were born into.


    Rent seeking in other people's (white) domain (schools, businesses, politics, women) is why at most these 'educated black men' can only be middle management. Why do you think they get the rejected schools, rejected jobs, rejected political platforms, and rejected women?

    Every other group of humans is building it's collective self up while a lot of these 'educated black american men' are looking to be accepted in someone else's building.

    This is why mexicans asians and hell even africans don't complain about racism the way black americans do. Because without white love, black americans would be dead due to their bizarre alternative view of survival. You can go to the same restaurant everyday and complain about the service or you can cook whatever it is you like there at home.
    Without honor, TSA, one cannot build a nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I don't want to put the effort in to meeting women Call it $600 a month and that's just $300 a fortnight out of my pay, so what? I get to fuck top of the line 10/10 sluts and not deal with the other bullshit that comes with women
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    That's why I really can't fuck with escorts. They're just fucking you cause you paid them so that's wack, they cost money, only seem like a good idea before you nut

  15. #30
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Diggy, I go to the black entrepreneurship seminars, meet ups, and networking events. I go to the class rooms. There's an unreasonably higher number of women than men.
    So, what is your point? Maybe most black men choose to network in different ways. Maybe they don't need seminars. Maybe they read books or network on the net or with their friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    @diggy, the incarceration rate is still ridiculous and skews the number of men to women in the free world.
    There are laws which specifically target black men. Black men are usually given longer sentences that whites commiting the same crime.


    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Well to do black men don't have to 'look for black women', but like I said originally black americans are the only humans alive that don't want their kids to look like them in overwhelming numbers.
    Not true.



    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Rent seeking in other people's (white) domain (schools, businesses, politics, women) is why at most these 'educated black men' can only be middle management. Why do you think they get the rejected schools, rejected jobs, rejected political platforms, and rejected women?
    It's called systematic racism.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Every other group of humans is building it's collective self up while a lot of these 'educated black american men' are looking to be accepted in someone else's building.
    Maybe they are just looking for love and respect - something that is usually not found in black women.

    "Looking to be accepted in someone else's building"? That sounds funny coming from you, an immigrant who left Africa to come to America to live!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    This is why mexicans asians and hell even africans don't complain about racism the way black americans do. Because without white love, black americans would be dead due to their bizarre alternative view of survival.
    You think so low of Black Americans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •