Thread: The Unborn

Default The Unborn

Check Out The Words From The Wise Man Spoken Never Crokin From Over Dosin But I Stay Smokin, The Big Clouds That I Be Emokin And Ya Niggas Still Be Provkin The Shrooms That Is Potent. For The Least Of The Weed That The Police Compiscated From Me, Bein On Probation For 3 Years That Shits Baloney. So Try To Peep The Seen On The Screen With No Green. Cause I Wont Hesitate To Blow A Nigga Out His Shoes Without Any Means. Thats Why I Stay Aguvated At These Fake Ass Rappas Thats So Called Clappas, They Flock With They Little Flappas, Then They Get Cought In My Booby Trap. The Fly Trappa

Default Re: The Unborn

This Is Kza With No Reply. My Intellecual Vorbal Contents Committed HOMICIDE

Im Not No Gunna , Stunna A Nigga Like No Other. Kza Da Samurai, Assassination Is My Job

I suppose you were busting, quite gangster also. Some of your spelling (check that), but it was alright!!!!!!!!!Like the lyrical content Kza

Peace

Thanks Guardian, Its Nothin. Its Just Some Stuff That I Started Off With, Like A Year Ago, Maybe Longer. Wait For This New Bar I Just Came Out With This Morning. I Got The Name Kza From The Supreme Alphabet. My Spelling,, Don't Trip Thats The Way I Do It Unless That Was An Error...... Fo-sho

Oh Yeah! That Poem Was Tight. I Be On That To, Its Like Bong! Bong!

That's alright, we always want to check more of your lyrics.

Peace
    PS: Sometimes we might not know if thats the way it should come out or it might be a mistake. No problem there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!