Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Israeli MP: Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed

  1. #1

    Default Israeli MP: Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed

    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07...inian-mothers/


    Honest question. Who are the true terrorists?



  2. #2
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,354
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Is Israel the only thing ever on your mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  3. #3
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,407
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    If he really said that,he is a despicable piece of shit,fuxking animal

  4. #4
    Veteran Member GhettoGnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    norway
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    If he really said that,he is a despicable piece of shit,fuxking animal
    she*








    I wonder how this situation will end. It's hard to imagine anything but a complete disaster.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

  5. #5
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,407
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    she*








    I wonder how this situation will end. It's hard to imagine anything but a complete disaster.
    Yea ..that

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Veteran Member sinfullycute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    766
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Wars in Israel have been going on for so long-the question really becomes is peace ever possible?

  7. #7
    Hanovallah HANZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,099
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    She sounds like a Nazi.

    What Israel is doing is so fucked up, even worse is the reaction of the world. They pretty much giving Israel a pat on the back. Its fucking disgusting.

  8. #8
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    She sounds like a Nazi.

    What Israel is doing is so fucked up, even worse is the reaction of the world. They pretty much giving Israel a pat on the back. Its fucking disgusting.
    lol are they? I was listening to radio 5 this morning and the interviewer was interviewing some Israeli colonel and he was being very critical of israels regime.


    NON-IGS

  9. #9
    Hanovallah HANZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,099
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MATHLETE'S FOOT View Post
    lol are they? I was listening to radio 5 this morning and the interviewer was interviewing some Israeli colonel and he was being very critical of israels regime.
    The British, German, American governments along with all other major powers have pretty much said Israel has a right to defend itself, and have mentioned Hamas rocket fire more than Israeli bombardment. France has banned all pro-palestinian protests.

    Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan and Egypt have said nothing. Egypt being a country firmly in Israel's pocket.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    even worse is the reaction of the world. They pretty much giving Israel a pat on the back. Its fucking disgusting.
    I believe the world doesn't like Jews. They just pretend because it's the politically correct thing to do.

  11. #11
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    The British, German, American governments along with all other major powers have pretty much said Israel has a right to defend itself, and have mentioned Hamas rocket fire more than Israeli bombardment. France has banned all pro-palestinian protests.

    Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan and Egypt have said nothing. Egypt being a country firmly in Israel's pocket.
    oh I thought u meant the whole world, not just governments. lol


    NON-IGS

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Jordan and Egypt have said nothing. Egypt being a country firmly in Israel's pocket.

    I think Egyptians/Jordanians hate Israeli's/Jews. If they didn't, they would be going against the teachings/writings of there religion. I believe Jordan just goes along with Israel, because the king is a soft wannabe westerner. Egypt knows the money flow would stop from America if they were Israel's enemy's. (Remember the Egyptian president was assassinated because he signed a peace deal with Israel) or at least that was one of the reasons.

  13. #13
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,354
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The Hamas ain't any good guys either.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  14. #14
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The Hamas ain't any good guys either.
    yeah lol theyre a terrorist group but people sympathise with terrorist groups for some weird reason. like with the IRA and ETA.


    NON-IGS

  15. #15
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) The Hound's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,603
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    The Vice episode where they that Evangelical Christians were the biggest supporters and financial/potential political backing towards the Zionist and Israel movements was surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    The British, German, American governments along with all other major powers have pretty much said Israel has a right to defend itself, and have mentioned Hamas rocket fire more than Israeli bombardment. France has banned all pro-palestinian protests.

    Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan and Egypt have said nothing. Egypt being a country firmly in Israel's pocket.
    This is always the big one but they seem to escape scrutiny.

    I thought that the Obama administration was pro-Palestine though? Hasn't he said before a free Palestine is the key to peace in that region?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •