Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANOTHER AMERICAN GETS BEHEADeD

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    DUDE SHOULD HAVE GREW A BEARD AND JOINEd

I was discussing this with my dad. He said he didn't understand why James Foley, said all that anti American stuff and attacked his own family to some degree. My dad was like they where going to kill him anyway (Dude was next to him holding the knife and spoke in English about what he was about to do) so Foley new what was about to happen. Why not just tell them to get lost or better yet, yell out some pro American propaganda and ruin there video.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I was discussing this with my dad. He said he didn't understand why James Foley, said all that anti American stuff and attacked his own family to some degree. My dad was like they where going to kill him anyway (Dude was next to him holding the knife and spoke in English about what he was about to do) so Foley new what was about to happen. Why not just tell them to get lost or better yet, yell out some pro American propaganda and ruin there video.
    #priorities

Trying to save his life till the very end. I would too.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

HE WAS PROBABLY GETTING TORTURED AND KNEW IT COULD FINALLY EnD

Well he probably didn't know he would get his head chopped off. That could be a reason why he said those things. You never know and lets be honest most people in the same situation will say those things, I mean even Ned Stark said shit to appease King Joffrey and still got his head cut off.

Worst part is being killed by what is most likely a Paki from London. I mean fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    DUDE SHOULD HAVE GREW A BEARD AND JOINEd
    that would have been my strategy to stay alive..FAKE join em till an opportune time when i can bail out

i also think he got disillusioned with the USA, think about it, there are reports of people from other countries who were captured and their nations bailed them out at all cost and secured their freedom, instead,him foley had to sit there while airstrikes out of defiance sealed his fate, put yourself in his shoes, you too would probably change sides

I would of hollered out....fuck her in the pussy

I think joining and bailing out is not gonna happen. How far can you travel on foot in enemy territory

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    I would of hollered out....fuck her in the pussy

I think joining and bailing out is not gonna happen. How far can you travel on foot in enemy territory
    they are not all bad...i do recall a story where some of them hid american troops from danger until they were able to get help but based on not having full intel on the place..u got a point there..either way..this poor fellow did not deserve that
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 08-22-2014 at 10:36 AM.

No artificial sleazy

Live Leak announced they wont be showing future beheadings, because they don't want to be a platform for ISIS and their message.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

LIVELEAK SHOULD RETIRE POSTING VIDS PERIOD, NO MORE VIDEOS CAN TOP THIS
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d5e_1408462761
    COULD BE THE WRAITH

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

The reason he was so calm and scripted was because he had been subject to several mock executions before. He didn't know they were gonna chop his head off until the director said cut. Then they took off his microphone. Up until that point, he thought he would live, he'd been in captivity for a long time.

The media keeps praising ISIS production as some off the chain Steven Spielberg type shit.

Veteran Member

Looks like most beheading vids are gone.

Took a while for them to figure out that these vids are used as recruiting tools.

Quote Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
    The media keeps praising ISIS production as some off the chain Steven Spielberg type shit.
    lol

I know right. I have seen some snippets of there jihad video's, and if anything they are corny and more like video games.

If he didn't want to be beheaded he shouldn't be out there sagging his pants

According to the news, everything going on in the world is horrible and depressing. Aren't there any stories about kittens being rescued from trees?